Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Omg Mich I'm so sad to hear this. II can only imagine the grief you feel. I'm still at times in my feelings about the ectopic pregnancy I had 2.5years ago. I pray you get pregnant quick my friend

User Image

8 years ago

I keep asking 'why?'... 'why did this have to happen again?' This time around is so much worse than the first time when I had my ectopic 4.5 yrs ago. I feel like crying all of the time right now. Monday night I actually cried myself to sleep cause my bf couldn't come over due to his daughter being in the hospital with a fever. I actually waited two days for him to come over from when I had initially asked. Haven't even replied to any of his texts since yesterday morning.... I'm that upset. My dr told me last Tuesday that if it happens again then he'll do testing to find out what is happening.

I really hope I do too. Though I'll be worried and scared the whole time.

I hope you get your BFP soon too Cam.

8 years ago

I'm praying for you mich because I know that this is going to be a tough time

User Image

8 years ago

Michgurl: so sorry this is happening to you. I hope there is no "next time" for your Dr to investigate. Hope you get another BFP soon and that things go smoothly! I cannot even begin to imagine how horribly you must feel.

8 years ago

Mich I'm just checking on you

User Image

8 years ago

@ Cam ~ thanks for checking on me. Although I feel like crawling under a rock and crying until it's all out of my system I know that's not possible. Been listening to more upbeat music so it keeps my mind off of the horrible reality that my baby is gone.

@Janise ~ It's a devastating blow is how I can best describe it. I really hope the next time goes as smoothly as can be too. One more time may kill me.

8 years ago

Like Jan said we are praying for no next time but a healthy baby. I'm sure here if you need to vent.

User Image

8 years ago

Well ladies I have given up on Ttc the Drs said in June that both tubes were occluded and the only option would be ivf so that's not in our budget so forget it it has been a long stressful journey but I'm content now. Best wishes to you all smooches Robin

User Image

8 years ago

Cam, I'm so sorry that this has happened. Seems you have accepted it. I cannot imagine that was easy to hear though. Miracles do happen still. You find that when you least expect something it happens out of the blue. All the best girlie! Take care of yourself, the hubby and the girls.

Love Jan

8 years ago

Thanks Jan how are u

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo