Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 272 Replies | Last Page

JLH I am so glad you are in the new house!! Huzzah! And you can use that fancy fridge to make some delightful liquid "foods" :) Are you not supposed to TTC this month because of the surgery or because of the MC? I think as long as you're feeling okay you can BD though, right? That is the silver lining :) I will warn you that after my CP I ovulated like 2 weeks late, which was very confusing! Lots of women just get right back to a normal pattern though, thank goodness.

Hello to all my ladies!

AFM had a great anniversary dinner last night, since we got so much done yesterday there is nothing really on the agenda except watching football and worrying about our fantasy football teams, haha. I am getting DH into American Horror Story's first season (got in on DVD on Black Friday) which is fun to watch with him. Creepy and campy and sexy at the same time.

9 years ago • Post starter

Gm ladies clove Luv jada I'm OK over here I worked19 hrs yesterday so I missed 1st Sunday service. I'm just waking up I have to be to work in a hr ugh I'm soo tired. Jada when will you be finished moving? Clove time is flying Huh are you trying again? Luv you looked gorgeous last night for your anniversary. You are glowing! I'll check in later I love yall!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam thanks hun! You are a beauty too! What a good looking couple you make :) Holy cow about your work schedule, that has gotta be stressful. Will you get some time off for Christmas at least?

Hello to my other ladies!!

AFM had a good day yesterday, made mint brownies yum yum. Today I have to make peanut butter cookies. We got a dozen eggs on Thanksgiving and I need to use them up so I am baking a lot, haha. Besides that not much going on, just relaxing a bit. Hope everyone is doing alright!

Thinking of yall and still recovering...ughhhh over this!!

9 years ago

JLH hope you are doing a bit better today!!

Dang, everyone is gone...

AFM not much happening, kind of a slow time of year for training since people are in holiday mode. Just eating a lot of baked goods now :-P

Luv, I'm here!!! I am really starting to feel better, praise God!! How's the nursery shaping up?? I say enjoy your time now and your dh...so excited for you and your journey! Thanks for being here :)

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Luv and Jada: I do pop in every now and then, but since I have no man just now (DH and I are separated AGAIN and I have already spoken with a Divorce Lawyer), I am not TTC. However, I am still very interested in keeping abreast with the happenings as it relates to you guys. Will definitely miss you guys lots if you should go.

Hey Cam, how's the school work going?

9 years ago

Just came back in to check on things and yowza! Janise I am so sorry hun! Ugh what a disaster. I hope you are doing alright with all this. Hugs!!

JLH glad you are feeling a lot better! Hooray! How are you liking the new house?? The nursery is slowly coming along. I bought a good bottle set and a microwavable sterilizer, which I didn't know existed. It sounds extremely convenient! Better than taking forever to boil or use the dishwasher. We also have all the bedding we'll need. I am so tempted to wash everything and make the bed already but it will get dusty. DH has demonstrated an impressive command of all the potential safety issues in the nursery so that is good. He can be on lookout for problems. He has already pointed out that we need to move the picture I hung over the crib :-P

Luv: You don't like the electric sterilizer? I agree about boiling...that can turn into drama. I opted for the electric one after my girlfriend fell asleep and burned her son's bottles! Don't know much about the microwavable ones...but they should be great since the microwave stops automatically. Thanks for the care and concern, but girl, I'm ok. I have been through the grieving process. I have accepted our loss.

Jada: Glad you are feeling better. How's the MIL adjusting to another new environment? Hope you love it considering all the design and decorating work you did!

9 years ago

Ladies!!

So happy to hear from y'all :)

Jan, one I am glad you're doing well, but with a lot of stressors the DH and I have had I too one a few occasions have thought it was over. So I'm so sorry you're going through this. Thanks for staying around and remember we can and do talk about a lot of things :)

Luv, that's awesome! I love hearing what you're doing and trying sooooo when it's my turn I can take your tips :) lol. We are actually still staying in the current house bc we don't get tv and cable and internet there until tomorrow... Lol so I'm thinking this weekend for sure or Monday.

Cam, miss you!

AFM, the house is definitely coming together. My DH got my MILs bedroom furniture in so that's good. Our stuff should get moved this weekend or Monday as I said earlier. It's crazy but the miscarriage, my tonsil surgery, and being so close to move in has really brought me and my DH closer. He is so ready now to have a baby, which is great! So we are back in the saddle practicing, as I have no clue what's going on with my body :/

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo