Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Luv, hope you're staying warm! It's chilly here too...

Cam, hope you are celebrating and having a great time!

AFM, thought I was storing up some rest but I'm pooped my first day back at work for a full day since Dec 1. Plus I'm sneezing and nose is itchy and runny/stuffy...ugh a head cold I guess :/ Been getting it in so we'll see what happens, feeling good for this year though!

9 years ago

JLH you poor thing! I know a lot of folks who are either currently sick or getting over the flu. Sucks. Hope you feel better very soon! At least you are gettin' the BD in! Woopwoop! We haven't done that in weeks, haha. Difficult to do when you're staying with relatives...eek. :-P

AFM despite still suffering from constant constipation and a perpetual "back up", I have discovered that daily walking and eating LOTS of fiber has helped in the last few days! Hooray! Apparently I just need to walk 45 minutes every day, or I will be unable to poop. Oh dear :-P

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv, you crack me up but I'm glad you found a fix and are moving things right along :) I am really hoping it doesn't get any worse...I just want to feel good to know?!

9 years ago

JLH here's hoping! And yes I hope you feel better super soon. So gross with all that stuff going around. How are things with the MIL going?

AFM 27 weeks today and so begins the 3rd trimester!

Hope everyone is ok :-/

Not much going on here, terrible weather continues...I have barely left the house this week.

Hi ladies...I'm sick :/

9 years ago

JLH oh no! Is it the flu? That is definitely going around. Or is it just a continued cold? Hate when those things linger :( Feel better soon hun!

AFM it scooted a bit above zero degrees today (not the windchill, of course, that's still well below zero) so I got outside for a teeny bit. I got a burrito and some donuts :-P

Luv, I think just a cold but I feel blah. The doc said its vital and to stay away from my MIL...darn. LOL. She is 91 today! Which in a way is a blessing, just wish her mind was right and it's not. How are you feeling? How's Matthew? I'm home and resting don't feel like doing anything! This is my fertile week and we got it in a few times so we will see :)

9 years ago

JLH happy belated bday to your MIL, haha! Hopefully things get better with her, for your sake. How are you feeling? Baby is good, watching football which is stressful!

bluerose and Janise hope you girls are ok! Hi Cam!

AFM I am growing more disillusioned with this site. The Q&A section I avoided for a couple weeks, then I started answering some Q's again, and people are just picking fights with me...like someone asks for a Clomid/Femara comparison, and I give it, and some horse's ass writes that I am wrong about Clomid. Last I checked, I am entitled to share my experience with Clomid, since it was literally requested. Ugh.

Sorry, girls, I am done here...cannot even do it anymore. Too much trouble, too much stress with some of these biotches. I am friends with several of you on FB (all the active posters anyway) and have sent messages to some of the others with my information, if you want to friend me that is awesome! If there are lurkers that haven't posted in a while I wish you luck and thanks for occasionally popping up!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo