Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin I'm glad the "backup" is gone haha! It may return, be prepared ;) I'm feeling fine! Second trimester is awesomesauce!

JLH still thinkin of you hun!

Hello to everyone who is still around :-p

AFM I can no longer even look at the Q&A portion of this site. I rolled my eyes so hard at one bitch (and I don't use that word lightly) who wrote about how she must be infertile now because she got pregnant with her other 3 kids on the first try and now she's been trying for 3 whole MONTHS with no luck. If she hadn't used the word "infertile" I would have let it slide, but I wrote back that it was not kind to use that word to refer to herself since many women had real problems with it. Naturally a billion people marked my answer "unhelpful" and the bitch herself wrote back that I'm just "jealous" of her. It's enough to get my blood pressure up. I cannot understand people who defend women like that. They are genuinely terrible human beings if they react to that situation by saying "you're jealous of me" to a woman with infertility. I just wanted to scream "f*** YOU lady" but I can't, so I didn't bother responding. I really cannot even look at those asinine questions from impatient idiots who don't know a single solitary thing about their own bodies and don't even know how to google "PMS vs pregnancy." So frustrating!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv: I know you are trying to be helpful, however, I think you are quite right to go into self-preservation mode...no high blood pressure over - you said it correctly - people and their asinine questions...not worth the effort.

I got pregnant on the first try - twice! Can I do it again? Oh hell no...been at it for nearly 5 years and nothing. I'm miserable as ever over it but I cant take out my frustration on others! Sometimes I wonder what the hell these people know anyway. The level of ignorance is ridiculous.

But...since we know the struggles each of us has been through, I think its best to ignore them and not let them upset us. I have been on forums where the persons who have been most helpful get nothing but a bashing. I guess in their "distress" people become bitches sometimes.

What's Cletus-Matthew up to today?

Jada: how are you feeling

Cam: What's going on?

Bumpin: Good to see you. Hope the nausea isn't too bad.

9 years ago

Janise I know what you mean, it's not worth the pain in the ass of getting into it with people online...I usually am smart enough to just ignore those kinds of questions but the word "infertility" just pissed me off so much. It's not a word a woman should throw around casually just because she is taking a whopping three months to get pregnant for the fourth time. To be fair, she also noted that she really wanted a girl because then it'd be boy-girl-boy-girl. UGH. Those of us who are actually beggars cannot be choosers! I am sorry it has been so freakin' long for you, I didn't realize it was five whole years! Dear lord! It is definitely your time for a nice surprise. Hugs girl.

Hello my lady bugs and baby boy Luv. I'm catching up with all of you. Luv how was hunger games? Yes I finished the essay I received a 82. Now I'm doing an argumentative essay on my stand on medical Marijuana. School was good just finished at the gym in soo tired. Jada I'm glad you are getting some alone time with Mr Mr and I know that you are excited to see your mom!!!!!! I'm working Turkey day so we will find somewhere to go when I get off. Jan Hey hun what have you been up to? I have a meeting at church in 1.5 hr so I need to go freshen up. I'll check in soon â?¥

User Image

9 years ago

Cam hey hun! Woohoo great work on the essay! I'm sure the next one will be great. Medical marijuana is a very "sexy" topic right now :) Stinks that you have to work on Thanksgiving! Are you gonna go to a restaurant then? That would be way less stressful than a traditional dinner. Have fun at church!

AFM our street is solid ice! Hope DH makes it home ok from work. I am gonna make a Stouffers lasagna tonight :)

Good morning folks! Daily love and prayers for all my ladies. I know you are reading so I will just talk at you until you are ready/able to post, if that is okay :)

Last night was a big night in baby boy history: I could feel him on the outside a LOT! Had DH come put his hand on my belly and he was like "WHOA!" First time he'd really felt hard kicks, it was cool as hell. 21 weeks today so I figure it's about that time when this kid gets stronger. I am excited for all you gals to get your kicking little babies. I know that day is coming for us all!

Thanks, Janise! It isn't too great right now. I had a week with feeling great now it is back full force! Hope you are doing well.

luv: I am starting to feel the frustrations with the Q&A part. There was a girl who posted on there saying that her boyfriend was grinding on her with no clothes on and she only had her panties on and asked if she could get pregnant that way... Now, this is the type of ignorance that I can't handle! UGH... I just ignored it bc I am sure that I couldn't have had a nice thing to say about it.

Glad the 2nd trimester is awesomesauce! I can't wait until I get there and pray it is good to me as well. I still have a good 4 weeks though..

Cam: what are you going to school for? That is def a good way to keep your mind busy!

AFM: I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving feast on Thursday! We have 3 different places we have to go and that makes it so hard when they all want to eat at noon so they can go black friday shopping. It is sad that there is really no family time spent passed eating anymore. I am sitting black friday out this year, I just don't feel like it and plus, it isn't worth it to me anyway.

What do you girls have planned for Thanksgiving?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin lord have mercy with those questions. There is a troll who keeps coming back who insists that she has a phobia about getting pregnant from toilet paper. She thinks guys jizz all over TP in public bathrooms (which no, they don't) and she rubs the toilet paper on her cervix (WHY?!?!) and she then gets paranoid that she will get pregnant. This person is obviously either insane or a troll but people respond to her every single time. I hear ya about black Friday, I LOATHE it. I have only participated a few times but it is a nightmare every time. I told DH if he wants to go he can go out alone ;) And geez all three places are eating at noon so they can shop? Crazy! You're supposed to eat and watch football all day long! That's the American way! You are definitely in the throes of the first trimester. I distinctly remember being 8 weeks and thinking "in one month I will feel much better." I started feeling okay for stretches of time around 10-11 weeks, then by 13 weeks I was pretty much okay all day, so I think I was lucky there. Does your family know about the pregnancy, or will you be announcing at Thanksgiving, or are you gonna wait?

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the thoughts! Went to the doctor today and yep indeed a miscarriage. Was only at 13 Friday and down to 3 yesterday from the bloodwork. Glad to at least know it's possible for us and it's good to know IUI is there if we need.

Luv, it literally put a smile on my face to hear about your baby boy!! Keeping alive the athlete thoughts :)

Bumpin, hope you feel better soon!

Cam, hey! Hope all is well sis.

Jan, thanks for sticking around ;)

I'm off and running errands with the dh. My mom and nephew are on there way here for a few days, so looking forward to that. Surgery next Tuesday...and trying to pack and move...so much going on!

Miss y'all and thank y'all so much for helping me!!

9 years ago

luv: are FRICKIN serious? who the hell wipes their cervix after peeing?? I would say she is a bonafied IDIOT! Lol. I have never in my life been surrounded by so much ignorance!

Yes they are all wanting to go shopping.. Whatever, I am just gonna eat then get a to go plate from each place and go home and enjoy my time off from work!

Yea, they all know about my pregnancy! I was originally going to wait until Thanksgiving, but it was so hard after I had that u/s!

JLH: Thank you, dear! I am so sorry that you are going through this. I like that you have a positive attitude about it all though! Remember, you are much more fertile after a miscarriage! I got pregnant after just one cycle! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo