Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Looks like I'm miscarrying...I will be ok...thank y'all for being here!!

9 years ago

Jada: I know I cannot even begin to imagine your pain and heartbreak. I'm so, so sorry for the loss.

9 years ago

Son of a bitch....I am so sorry Jada. UGH. I hope your next cycle has a happier outcome. Hugs.

9 years ago • Post starter

I hate that this is the outcome for you Jada. I am praying for you that God heals your heart and that you find peace in this situation. I love you like a sister and wish i could be closer to you to give you a real hug.
I am at a lost for words now.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH thinking of you today, praying for strength for you hun.

Cam hello, how are you feeling? Did you get your essay done?

Bumpin thanks! How you feeling?

Janise hey girl hope you are alright!

AFM nice lazy weekend ahead. Having lunch with a friend today, gonna see Hunger Games tomorrow morning with the DH (I got him addicted to it haha).

Ladies, thanks for the words. I am physically doing ok, the meds helped if only I could shake my headache completely. Mentally I'm not so good BC my dh and I had a convo that created more questions and concerns so I'm not sure what will happen. I do know I am still going to be here with y'all though:) So I'm home just taking it easy, he took his mom to Birmingham this morning for the week...my mom is coming in Tuesday for Thanksgiving so we have a few days to talk through some things.

Luv, any ideas on names? Enjoy your weekend it sounds like it should be a good one!!

Cam, awwww thanks for that and I too wish we were closer! How are you feeling?

Bumping, hey glad to hear all is well.

Jan, how are you?

9 years ago

JLH I'm sorry you're feeling down :( As crappy as this situation is, it is somewhat reassuring to know that you guys did get pregnant, and you can do it again. Maybe the doc can help you by checking your uterine lining or something like that, but it is good that the sperm met the egg and started the implantation process. I had a CP way back in the day (around the same time of year actually) and I remember it just sucking so bad to go into the holidays with that on my mind. Hopefully you can find some peace with this whole situation but meanwhile you have every right to be sad, angry, doubtful, all that stuff. We are here for you!

You asked about boy names, we are leaning toward Matthew but we have not decided. We like "normal" names and I like names that have one main way to spell them :)

Luv: Hey! Congrats on the boy.

9 years ago

Thanks Janise! Hope you are doing well :)

Jada hope you are feeling okay girl!

Cam hiya sweetie :)

AFM not much going on but wanted to say hi and hang in there to my girls. DH and I are gonna see Mockingjay in a bit here. Then football all day as usual!

Luv: I had an ok week with hardly no nausea at all, just the constipation that I was whinning about on CMP, lol. I am doing better in that department now, but the nausea seems to be making a comeback! I am ok with that though, bc I was worried when it just seemed to go away over night. How are you?

JL: Still praying for ya girl. I know exactly what it is like and I know that there isn't anything I can say that will take the hurt away, but I am here if you need to talk.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo