Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Jan! I skipped over my MIL...SHES CRAZIER THAN EVER :///

9 years ago

Janise I didn't know about electric sterilizers! That sounds easier than the boiling method too. According to the package the microwave one works in 2 minutes which is just very cool :) I am glad you are doing well and have grieved already. Hopefully a lot of your stressors are easing up now and you will find much more peace with your daily life, you deserve it hun!! And yes please stick around, at this point we barely talk about the actual nitty-gritty of TTC anymore so it's not a requirement :)

JLH I am glad I can share my extremely limited wisdom haha! I am just looking for things that make life easier and asking around for advice. Sorry to hear your MIL is being crazy still! I guess that becomes a permanent condition after a while anyway ;) I am so glad that all this trouble has brought you and DH closer and made him even more eager to have a baby, that is awesome and I am sure you will be pregnant sooner rather than later. You've done a lot of the "leg work" as far as researching what to do, it will line up very soon for you, I know it. I laughed when you said you were staying out of the new house until the cable/internet is hooked up, girrrrl I hear ya, it's hard to live without that stuff! My power was out for an hour the other day and I almost died of boredom! ;)

AFM got a big package from Omaha Steaks today from my mom for Christmas! Woohoo! Tonight we are having the fettuccine alfredo that came in the package :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!

Luv, well anything you can and do share is appreciated! I am a gadget girl...just like cool things so anything that can help is good to know. Girlllll my MIL and I got into it last night and I told my dh we had to all sit and talk. So we did and at this point I have nothing to say or do for her. I did let my dh know that I will no longer feel like a prisoner in my own home BC of her. So we shall see. Thanks for the encouragement and I too believe it will happen :)

AFM, headed to the new house in a little bit to be there for tv, cable, and Internet hook ups!!! And I will continue to organize stuff. Feeling better I regards of my tonsils thank God ;)

Thankful for you girls!!

9 years ago

JLH OMG what is going on with your MIL?! It sucks so much that you feel like a prisoner in your own home. Are there any other arrangements that can be made? Maybe she would be more comfortable in a nice facility, sometimes it's just good to be around other people and have activities planned and stuff. My great aunt was in one and I was like "I wanna live here!" Of course that is a very personal choice to make and I have no idea what other circumstances there are, but it's good that you and DH are talking about the problem, anyway. Hope your tonsils are doing even better today :)

AFM didn't have to work today, long weekend! Went shopping and did laundry. woop woop :-P

Hope you are all doing well! So far I've had a great weekend. Got in some shopping and a nice walk with DH on a trail that is normally snow-covered this time of year. It's dang near 50 degrees around here which is amazing. Gonna walk outside again today after the early football games :) Baby is great (next appt is the 24-week appt on Wednesday) but I am having a harder time sleeping and getting comfortable, also I am up to peeing 3 times a night, so I have ordered a special full-body pregnancy pillow on Amazon that got good reviews. Getting good sleep is worth the $65 cost!

Hey ladies!!

I'm finally felling better :)

Luv, hey I think whatever it takes for the cause is good! Glad you are staying so active, which is probably why he is as well :) Yeah to shopping! What did you find?

Blue, Cam, Jan, Bumpin...where are YALL??

AFM, I'm feeling better thank God. I went shopping today too. Got a lot for the house at Home Goods and at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Met my girls and got our nails done...then went to the new house for a bit. It was good to get out for a few reasons :) The DH is on a health kick bc he is now overly ready for the baby...makes me happy! Throat is still sore, but getting better!

9 years ago

JLH that is awesome that you got out and had some fun! And that your DH is getting healthy. The best things men can do is ditch alcohol and soda pop, in case you are curious :) I had to have DH cut waaaaay back on soda, even though he "only" drank caffeine-free diet sodas, it's still bad for his li'l swimmers ;) He is now down to maybe 5-6 glasses of soda a week, compared to 4 glasses a day, he reports that he feels much better too! I didn't get much on my shopping trip, just a few bigger sports bras LOL. What did you get? For Christmas I make everyone chocolate-covered pretzels so I bought about $20 worth of stuff and will bang those out this week. Saves a lot of $$$$ on Christmas gifts!

Hope everyone is doing well!

AFM had a good weekend, my football team lost but that is okay. We will live :-P This week is gonna be very very easy at work since I only have two client hours (!!) so I will have lots of time to make the aforementioned pretzels. Woop!

Hey all...

Luv, those sound like a great gift, I've done NO shopping :/ And on top of that our two year anniversary is a week from today...yeah no gift for that either. Yesterday I got stuff for the house, rug pads, vases, hangers, bowls, a wooden utensil holder...ohhhh and I went into DSW :/ $140.40 later I left with fora pairs of shoes, two purses, and a belt! LOL it was a good shopping day! Enjoy your time, any more walks?

AFM, I'm feeling tired, but back to work tomorrow. I'm eating better but my taste is off a bit. Bought some pre natal vitamins today and ready to really move forward. Interested in when my next cycle will start...it's raining here and I'm thinking of taking a nap. Good thing is my work schedule until Jan is 8:30-12:00!!

9 years ago

JLH woohoo for shopping! Sounds like a good day! Do you have a long list of gifts to get? I hate Christmas shopping, I like giving the actual gifts but the shopping part is a nightmare. Prenatal vitamins are a good idea! Have you bled at all since the CP? I remember with mine it took a good week and a half to start AF at all. Boooooo.

AFM our warm spell is over and now it will be in the 30s for a while, which is still not terrible. Was worried that last night's rain would all freeze on the roads today but the roads are miraculously dry! Gotta run some errands, bank and maybe some shopping if I'm up for it. Most of my "shopping" lately has been online so I can just wait for packages to arrive. It's the best :)

I'm done with school for5 months but currently in the bathroom with trapped gas and it's painful. I'm trying to go back to bed so I'll check in later this morning. Grrrrrr

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo