Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Primadonna - I know what you're going through with the SA. My DH wasn't too keen on the idea either and, if anything, I think the pressure of having to do it in a cup knowing it is then going to be analysed didn't give a true reading of what his sperm count actually was. However, It did point to DH having a slightly low sperm count so I'm glad we had it done. We have now had it done a 4 times and in the final 2 it helped DH knowing that he could do it at home and then I took it to the hospital for analysis so he didn't have the embarrassment etc...

Investigating our fertility issues was tricky. I felt like I was being so pushy and DH seemed to really go off the idea of TTC when we were faced with it. It took a long time for us to work through it but we got there and I'm sure you will too. The downside is my DH now knows way too much about my monthly cycles and talks about it at the most inappropriate times :-P

8 years ago

Kungfupanda - Good luck with your cycle this month. Last cycle (the cycle after my CM) was really tough and I wish I had managed to chill out a bit. I was so detached from everything other than TTC that I was miserable. Hopefully you do a better job of it that me.

8 years ago

cocoa and kungfu, i really can empathize. i am always here if you guys need to chat about ANYTHING at all. dont hesitate to drop a message.

8 years ago • Post starter

any updates ladies?????? how is everyone doing?

Hey Primadonna I am on CD-17 today and still waiting to ovulate. It should be here any day now. I am hoping it works this time around.

How about everyone else?

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

This month I started the cough syrup, eating healthier and I stopped coffee about a week ago now I am having caffeine free hot tea in the monings instead. We are also attempting the SMEP. I was a little Rocky at first.

Anyone else trying something new this cycle?

8 years ago

hey Miami,

We arent far off, i am cd 17 today and my opk turned positive yesterday (cd16). cycle buddies!

my Ob started me on omega3 supplements this cycle, otherwise im doing the same things - preseed, acupuncture, folic acid, bbt and opks.

i have never had a positive opk before cd24 though (pcos = long irregular cycles) so keeping my fingers crossed. trying not to get too excited.

how are you feeling?

Hey primadonna,

That sounds great so far I bet your super excited. Yea I'm not too far behind you.

I took two opks today they are so close its kinda hard to tell but I think they wernt quite there. I would definitely say it will be tomorrow or sat which I kinda suspected anyway. I have been getting very achy down there. So just Jeeping my fingers and toes crossed that we catch the egg.

8 years ago

Hi Girls,

I'm on CD18 today and thought I had missed my chance this month as DH had man flu when I got a solid smiley face on my CBD (although had no EWCM or cramps like I normally do). However, its looks like my hormones are all over the place again this month as I started to get loads of EWCM yesterday, did another OPK and my levels are defo building. Cramps are also starting now so I think I am ovulating now. Thankfully DH is feeling much better now and we managed to DTD this morning and will continue for the next few days so it looks like I may be back in with a shot :-)

8 years ago

P.S. I've not done anything different this month apart from more exercise and healthy eating. I've actually missed a few days of vitamins too :-(

But I've booked myself in for a fertility massage next cycle, DH has some new vitamins to take and I've banned him from going for warm baths.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo