Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Kungfupanda- this sounds promising. I really hope this is your month. I can't see the picture though ????

I'm waiting for af to arrive and then hopefully start my injections 21 days later. I've no idea when she will arrive though as my cycles have been a bit all over the place and I'm now on cd29 with no sign of her. Ideally I was her to stay away until Monday or Tuesday next week as I have a better chance the hospital will be able to fit me in this month. If they can't squeeze me in I will need to wait until next month before I start my injections so fingers crossed.

Primmadonna- how are you doing? Did you manage to dtd ????????

7 years ago

kungfu - i think i see a line. I REALLY DO. its super super faint but its there!!!!! KEEP US UPDATED PLEASE. this is so so exciting.

cocoa - i hope it all works out for you in terms of timing. i know what thats like. every month i have to wait for AF and then try and hope the doctor can squeeze me in at the right time.

i am 5dpo today. managed to bd, so waiting to test. im supposed to wait till 14dpo because the trigger shot = false positive. apparently the HCG in the trigger shot will move out of your system in about 10 days so i can possibly start testing on 11dpo... i am such a POAS junkie, i dont know if i can hold out till then. thats another 6 days.

good luck ladies!

7 years ago • Post starter

Kungfupanda- I definitely see a faint line. I'm so excited for you!!! Have you tested again?

Please keep us posted.

7 years ago

Yes. I gave in and tested again.
Bfn.. And i Think AF is arriving now just on time.

Strange with the line though because i took this photo right away so it shouldnt be evap. evil tests... Next month i WILL hold out untill after af is supposed to arrive. And i Will not take any lines seriously untill it is obviously pink.

Im already excited for you Prima :) half Way through your tww almost :) Hope this is your month and next one Will be ours Coco :)

But... To try and be optimistic. This is the first cycle since stopping the bc in january that my cycle acts completely normal. Finally ! I honestly thank the maca and wildjam rot for it.

Now im gonna try and add to my diet raspberry leaf tea and Hope it Will do wonders too. I started believing in natural remedies

How are you standing Coco?

7 years ago

any updates cocoa?

did AF arrive, kungfu?

i finally caved and POAS this morning at 8dpo. BFN.

all is not lost, at least i know that by 8dpo the trigger shot hormones are completely out of my system.

hoping to hold out till 11dpo to test again but i seriously doubt i have that kind of willpower...

Oh i very much dislike BFN's. devistating everytime.
But for you Prima its SUPER early as you sayd and the doctor recommended not to test anytime yet!

Yes my af arrived. It sucks but whatever. I have a good feeling for april-may-June babies :)

Unfortunately my man has to travel a lot with work and it seems that he has already a scheduled worktrip exactly around the time i can expect my next ovulation... So im already not expecting anything next cycle either. Luck is not with us in conceiving at the moment. my toes are still crossed though. I guess we try and do our babydancing a lot Before he goes and when he is back in Case we could catch an egg ;)

I do wonder though how i easily accidentally fell pregnant last time even using a condom (sorry tmi). life is strange sometimes.

Do you have updates Coco?

7 years ago

i always find AF coming as a sort of new start... especially after the agonizing 2ww. its almost like a relief. by 10dpo i already know im not pregnant, so i cant wait for those 4 days to end and for AF to come, if you know what i mean...

9dpo today. managed to not test today. i cant say the same about tomorrow morning......

kungfu, i am the same with the schedule, seems like its going to be hard conceiving the next few months with our work schedules and being away. i also fell pregnant really easily with my DS, BY ACCIDENT, so i am super frustrated and confused... always wonder how thats possible...

Hi ladies ????

Kungfupanda- that test was misleading. I hope your doing ok?

Primadonna- I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you as it's still early.

So af showed up on Friday night which was the worst day to arrive as was so many days before my hospital appointment. Other patients book in for their first injection the day their period starts so I wasn't optimistic that I would manage to secure an appointment based on this cycle today (5 days after period start). However, we had the loveliest nurse today who managed to squeeze us in meaning I get my first injection in 2 weeks (as opposed to 8 weeks). I'm thrilled beyond belief!!!!

7 years ago

Cocoa, that's great you managed to get the appointment! All the best for this cycle!!

I have given up on this cycle. Feeling real low.. Was so hopeful with the Femara and trigger shot. So many girls get BFPs at 8 or 9dpo... So I feel like my bfn at 10dpo is real.

Thats great Coco :)

How are you Prima? Any news?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo