Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 516 Replies | Last Page

cocoa, please make sure we always keep in touch!!!! i am praying for you!!!

today is cd33 for me, i got +opk yesterday. hoping this is the cycle... power of positive thinking, right?!

7 years ago • Post starter

anyone else going thru the 2ww? im on 3dpo today...... would love to have someone to talk/complain/rant to haha

Hi girls.

Sory i Always dissappear from the thread. I am tryibg to push away Everything than can cause my stresslevel to rise.

Im very happy for you amjc.. Good luck for your next 8 mobths i Believe? :)

I Hope its your turn now Prima... Have you taken a test yet? I notice your tww is more or less over now.

For me.. My cycle was just out of the ordinary efter the CP in april. Didnt get any AF intill 15 of June. But i have a feeling it might have Went back to more or less normal by now.
I actually didnt ovulate untill i gave some natural remedies a Chance. Took some Maca root and wildjam rot. Two Days after starting I finally ovulated and got my peruids two weeks later..

I have a gut feeling im ovulating right now so crossing my fingers. My 4-6th month trying depending If i calculate it in cycles or months. Actually just got 4 chances of trying and had a CP Oonce during that time. So... Keeping all fingers and toes crossed again since weve been very active dtd for the last 3 Days. ????

Good luck Prima and Coco with your IVF. Please keep me uodated

7 years ago

Hi girls, does anyone have any news? I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you.

So I started the Ivf process last week. Initially it's just more blood tests, bmi checks, smoking checks etc... We go back a week on Tuesday so more tests and consent forms and then it should be 3 weeks afterwards that I start injectors etc... All in we are looking at hopefully testing mid September (if everything goes to plan). In the meantime I'm really go using on my health. I've stopped drinking alcohol completely, cut out sugar and increased my exercise slightly. I'm also still going to fertility massage and mediation so fingers crossed we have a successful first ivf cycle. I'm trying to stay realistic though as my sister has just had her second failed ivf round.

7 years ago

Good luck cocobear, i really Hope it goes well for you. :) i want to try fertility massage. Need to see if If i can find it here in stockholm somewhere.

i am still resisting testing. Want to wait Another 7 Days If i can. I am trying to not read Into all my symptoms although i do have some :) but im still not sure since i am still not havibg twinges/cramps as i had in april. And my cervix doesnt feel so high like i Think it should be. So... Can do nothing then just cross my fingers and toes still.

How is it going with you primadonna?

Any news??

7 years ago

HI LADIES.

Hi cocoa and kungfu! my dear girlies.

sorry, ive been trying to NOT think abbout this whole ttc thing, ive been staying off the forums... its so easy to get crazy (which i really do..i get obsessive) and i drive myself insane.

kungfu: i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! please keep us posted

cocoa: all the best for IVF! really praying this is ur cycle!!!!!!! sticky bean!!!!!

AFM, last cycle was a BFN. i started femara this cycle and got a trigger shot from my doc this morning, who said my follicles are the perfect size. so, going to BD the next 48 hours i guess :D Hopefully this will be my cycle, otherwise i am going to take a break from ttc till after the summer, after which i will go for IUI.

please keep me updated!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are my rock.

Ooh interesting Prima :) I also Hope thats gonna be your cycle.

I also wanted to ask.. Is it a pregnancy symptom to cry over an Astrid Lindgren movie?? ;).

7 years ago

Oh kungfu, I'd definitely say yes. PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED!

Maybe im just super emotional but i bet my hormones are playing tricks on me.

I tested yesterday in the morning and it was bfn.i Think i was 10)11 dpo then.

Not gonna test again till i am officially late this weekend. I hate bfn.. They are so devistating.
I have a feeling implantation could have happened two Days ago. I was having left side cramping pain and swear i caught a tiny Little Brown spot when i viped.

So i Will try not loose my Hope. At least not check me out untill i am out. Hope af dont show on friday

7 years ago

actually I posted a photo of the test I did yesterday and it seems like people do see a line in it. For me it is still kind of invisble though and it feels like my "super sensitive camera" is playing tricks on me. It has done it before. to pick up a line when there was none

But here is the photo. what do you think? I barely see it in real though. mostly just a shadow of a line if I stare my eyes out

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=569996

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo