Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 516 Replies | Last Page

I really hope this thing abt kids having 6th sense is true. I have a family trip coming up. . My much younger cousin asked the other day if I will be bringing my 2nd kid. I told her I only have 1 son. She replied, I think your 2nd kid will be in your belly and will come along for the trip.

I've been holding that conversation close to my heart and it's why I am emotional every time my af comes since that incident. I think i will have only this cycle left before the giant family trip. I am having high hopes for this one, even though I know I shouldn't.

And yes cocoa - I do the same. In fact I have just made plans with a bunch of girlfriends to paint the town red tomorrow night. Sad thing is, none of my know abt my struggle with this infertility.

Also, dh said he feels he's been trying very hard to cheer me up, and that the pressure I've indirectly put on him with this whole ttc thing is unfair. I feel guilty....

Sorry for the rant ladies. It's been a rough rough rough day with af showing.

7 years ago • Post starter

Primadonna, sending ehugs to you. I am so sorry.

7 years ago

primadonna- I'm sorry love this really stinks. Sometimes things cant be explained maybe you will be expecting on your trip you never know. I know must of us experience heartache after heartache every month, but we cant give up hope or let it knock down our confidence. I know easier said then done. As I am writing this I feel a little down myself.

Kungfu- lets hope your little one is right!!

Vannie- thank you for the positive thoughts.

12DPO- I am trying not to get discouraged I am completely confused. My temps were looking great 1-9dpo and then 10-dpo my temps completely dropped I was hoping it was implantation dip but has not risen. The last three days my temps have been the exact same I'm still a little hopeful they are right above the coverline. Its just odd my temps are never the same three days in a row and they usually don't drop this early before AF. I was reading somewhere it could be my thermometer. What do you guys think should I get a new one? I am so confused I really hope she is not coming I had such positive hopes for this cycle..

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Oh no!! That is shit primadonna! :( sorry to hear.
But remember you do have another cycle Before the family holiday ???? i really Hope those kids have a sixth sense. It will happen in the end i am sure, and when it Does it Will be so much worth it.

7 years ago

Miam when are you planning to test?
I dont know how the temping Works since i havent home that way yet butbi Hope its just your thermo.

7 years ago

Coco.. I thought i was having a phantom pregnancy last month too. But in the end it was a real one although super short. Im not sure what the discharge means though but every body is different and if it is unusual for you it could definitely mean something.

Your story about your DS gave me a Little Hope for that sixth sense though... ???? who knows..
I am experiencing a bit that i could be preggo and i checked my cervix which is high soft and closed (tmi). And i constantly need to pee. Also i can get suddebly exhausted during the Days for maybe an hour or doneach time where i just have to lay down (but that can also be explained that i work nightshifts hehe but still unusual)

7 years ago

Looks like IM out I started bleeding a little bit ago I don't think its spotting. hope and pray I'm wrong.

7 years ago

Looks like IM out I started bleeding a little bit ago I don't think its spotting. hope and praying I'm wrong.

7 years ago

:/ i Hope with you..

7 years ago

keep us updated miami.

thank you ladies for being here for me all the time, you guys are my pillar of strength. the comfort i find on this forum runs deep.

cd2 today, here we go again. just called my doc, she will probably want to see me again midcycle. alright, lets do this.....

fx for all you girls

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo