Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 516 Replies | Last Page

6 DPO and going crazy!! Everything seems to be a symptom! We've been trying for 14 months now with no luck, so I am hoping beyond hope...yet trying not to stress.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

8 years ago

Hi all! :) im 4-5 DPO and hating this TWW! I know it is far too early yet but is anyone experiencing what they think are symptoms? I keep having twinges, heartbearn ect and was wondering if anyone is experiencing this too?
Good luck to all! I hope this is our month! Xx

8 years ago

JessieCee we are on the same day !!

8 years ago

9DPO today and I took at test. It was negative. I woke up with sore boobs this morning though. My nose is still sensitive today. Creamy mucous and a full feeling in my pelvis. Not sure what to make of it. I will keep hope until at shows but I'm feeling a little discouraged with the negative test. This tww is miserable

8 years ago

Fruit loops give it a couple of days before testing . So many people myself included have had a negative then a positive ????????

8 years ago

I was pregnant two years ago but miscarried. What I learned from the experience, is that when I'm pregnant... I don't get pms. Since my normal pms symptoms are about 20 of the pregnancy symptoms I'm paranoid in the opposite way most of you are. Yes, I'm squeezing my boobs too, but I'm praying they don't get hard and achy, that my back doesn't hurt, That I don't get tired and please God, no cramps. Other than extreme insomnia I felt great last time. Although, I would happily suffer every symptom if it meant a baby.

You all just keep right on listing those symptoms... And I'll keep hoping I don't get them.????

8 years ago

Thanks kentuckygirl. I know it's early to test which is why I just used a cheapy but I'm just so impatient. Like I said, I won't be sad if/until af shows up but I know I should hide the tests until then

8 years ago

hang in there fruitloops.

sorry to hear about ur mc, eskimozie.

every morning when i log into this website and read our forum, i get a smile on my face. it's amazing how supportive we are to each other, and even if it turns out to be a BFN for me this cycle, i am really glad to have crossed path with you ladies.

8 years ago • Post starter

Me too! Having this site for support is the only thing keeping me from going crazy or giving up.

8 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm new here and wanted to join in on the fun! My hubby and I have been married for a little over 4 years and we're trying for baby #1! This is our first month trying and we aren't using any method other than ovulation tracking via cycle prediction. My cycles are usually very regular, and I generally always know the day I ovulate bc pain and symptoms. I ovulated this cycle on 3/28. We plan to test on 4-11 since that's the day AF is due. Good luck to all of you during our TWW, and I'm hoping we can all show off our new babies in December!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo