Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Kungfupanda - How did you manage to work 2 jobs when you had morning sickness? I work from home and have been thanking my lucky stars this is the case for the last 6 weeks. I doubt I would have went to the office 1 day otherwise! It's so exciting to hear your updates, how far along are you now?

I've still not told anyone yet (apart from my sisters and Dad who have known since day 1 as they knew about the IVF). It's killing me as I really want to share our news with close friends and family but we agreed that DH's Mum needs to be told first. However, she is impossible to get a hold of and every time we try to plan a visit something pops up. Hopefully we will see her before the end of February as I'm starting to show and it's getting really difficult to hide from my friends (I keep cancelling plans with them so they won't see it and guess before I'm ready to tell them).

7 years ago

kungfu - yes please take it easy!!!!! may is so soon. are u in the 3rd trimester? it's so nice to see that one of us is so close to due date.

cocoa - yay 2nd trimester!!!! i agree with kungfu, unfortunately not much to do on the nausea end! hopefully it will ease off soon. i remember that feeling, i couldnt wait to tell everyone i was pregnant. so nice that you got a private scan!

so because my husband sperm has weak morphology, we thought that he could have also been the reason. but after a few monitored cycles it now seems its most likely the scar in my uterus. im going to have to get laproscopic procedure.. 2hr surgery to smooth it out and hope it heals to a smooth surface and not the lumpy surface i have now.

im not too excited because it's my first time under GA and also i can't ttc again for a while after....

7 years ago • Post starter

cd1 again.............................

Prima- do you go for your surgery now? Good luck and don't worry about the general anaesthetic. I've only had it twice and sedation twice and all has been ok (actually the sedation was amazing).

7 years ago

i am so so so exhausted mentally and physically from TTC.

i discovered some further underlying problems during surgery. long story short - its IVF or nothing. doctors reckon it will be very very unlikely for me to conceive naturally or thru IUI.

i think i am going to take the next 6 months off and then regroup and think about IVF then.

I feel relieved to find out there is a reason as to what is happening but i also feel weirdly sad.

aw Prima, I'm sorry to hear your investigations didn't go as hoped but I promise you that the IVF isn't too bad. It's not an easy process at all but after how far and long you have come with TTC it's the next step.

IVF took up 2 years of my life between the tests, failed rounds and waiting lists but all that seems to be fading from my memory now. When I think back I'm not sure how we kept going but we did and Bumblebear (nickname for the baby) is doing well just now. I've got my 16 week scan next week and the baby is hitting all the right marks at each visit.

Good luck with your journey whatever you decide to do. You've never been far from my thoughts the last few weeks as I've been waiting to hear how the surgery went.

if you ever want advise or to sound off then let me know as I've been checking this board regularly.

A xx

P.S. how did you get on with the GA?

7 years ago

Kungfupanda - OMG it's nearly your delivery time!!! Good luck, I hope everything goes smoothly.

Hope everyone else from the board are well

7 years ago

Hey!

I'm 11 months PP.. trying for #2! I ovulated (+ kit) April 28th on CD 22 for me.. my cycles have been irregular as I'm still nursing a bit. Really hope I get a BFP!!

Mom to 11 month old Benjamin

7 years ago

woah i didnt realize how much time i had taken off. really was trying to NOT think about ttc.

i am on cd2 and i am going to do IVF! going for my stimulation today with the doc. scan and injections etc. should be retrieving eggs on cd14 and then i will be freezing it as i was told the statistics show theres a better success rate for frozen cycles.

we havent decided when we will transfer the embryos. i guess next month.

its been so long i just want to get it over with... it doesnt bother me as much anymore.

kungfu where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

cocoa what about you? updates????

is storm still around?

Hi liseemarie! welcome to the group :) is this ur first month ttc?

Welcome back Prima! Thats so exciting to hear you're doing IVF, how are you finding it? Are you stimming just now?

Welcome Liseemarie, good luck for your BFP!

I'm doing well. I'm almost 25 weeks and we have found out we were having a girl :-) We hadn't planned to find out but at our 20 week scan it just kind of happened. I'm only just starting to get excited and calm down now as I've been so anxious about this pregnancy but all seems to be going well.

A xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo