Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!!!!

Prima - how is the testing going? I've got everything crossed for you and really hope this is it. However, even if its not please remember that it was the 2nd IVF cycle until we were successful and 4th for my sister (who is now 5 month pregnant with twins).

Kungfu - congratulations on the arrival of your daughter. What did you call her? The 20th May is my birthday - great day to be born!!! Any tips on how to get my daughter to sleep like yours? I know what you mean about the pain during labour as I expected pain but that was something else. I couldn't even make a noise I was in such excruciating pain and eventually asked for an epidural at 8cm. It turned out to be a good decision though as my daughter got a little stuck and I needed an episiotomy which I'm glad I had pain relied for.

Well i'm completely besotted with my little bundle of joy who arrived at 38 weeks on the 13th August. I was due to start trying to move things along with a sweep at the hospital on the Wednesday but she decided to make a movie worthy entrance the weekend before. My waters went after a spicy meal and labour progressed so quickly that I ended up being put in a wheelchair and rushed to the delivery suite in comical fashion. She got a little stuck in the final stage and we ended up needing some help which I am still recovering from but it was all so worth it.

I'm not so lucky with the sleep yet as some nights are ok and she can sleep for 2-3 hours at a time but others she stays awake the entire day and night. I have no idea where she gets her stamina from.

A xxx

6 years ago

Hi everyone! I ovulated September 7th so I am 5dpo today. Ever since 3dpo I have had sore breasts. Hoping this month is our month! the TWW is the worst.

6 years ago

Hello Everyone
I am currently 2 DPO I believe im not too sure but I took ovulation test Friday 09/08/2017 and i was neg then I took one Saturday 09/09/2017 came out a little darker than day before but still negative then on Sunday 09/10/2017 it was clear to me that it was positive both lines same color and then yesterday i took another ovulation test and the control line was lighter than test line but Im not too sure why it would be so much lighter so I believe I ovulated on Sunday but I'm not too sure. But my DPOs 2 today I am having some symptoms or I might just be going crazy today, I really haven't felt to much but ive been super nausea and been getting little cramps and pokes on my left side lower abdomen also have extremely sore boobs but I'm not sure if that's just from doing the baby dance. Im not sure what to make of any of this. This is our first month TTC. If anyone has anything that could help please let me know Im really wondering about the OPK and what its about please give me some feedback!

6 years ago

Congratulations Coco !!! :)
My daughters name is Harpa! And yours?
I wish i had any advice with the sleeping But as i Saudiarabien was far from being this lucky with My son who never slept.

I feel very lucky she sleeps so well. She is 4 months ATM and so far still lucky with the sleeping. I do have a feeling she will be fast up on her feet since she is so close to crawling now. Amazingly strong... and strong willed. She is not needy but when she wants something she WILL get it. but as soon as that crawling/standing happens the party begins for real I guess!

Where are you prima? How is it going?

6 years ago

Ok l read through What i wrote before and i have bo clue How My phone would change any Word into Saudiarabien ? I dont remember either What i planned to write there hahah

6 years ago

HI COCO AND KUNGFU

i just wanted to give you guys an update.

really really pleased for the both of you!!!!!! you both must be delirious (with both tiredness and joy.... haha). i remmeber those days with my DS.

i am currently 12 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!! my first round of ivf (frozen) was a success. i transferred one and it stuck!

happy ending for all of us girls, im so so so pleased.

much love for all of you, and i will always be thinking of you guys, for the rest of my life. thank you.

6 years ago • Post starter

Omg Prima! I dont have words I am so so Happy for you. Really, i got tears in My eyes.i wish you all the best for your pregnancy and your future hoping you get to enjoy every little bit of your Journey.

I actually feel so relieved now! There had to be a Happy ending. [baby_dust ] ??

6 years ago

Thinking to you Prima, you must be 20 weeks now ?? Getting to know the gender of that's what you wished for !
Good luck dearest

6 years ago

Hi Kungfu!

Woah i havent logged in in a while and the sites changed.

I just wanted to see if any of you ladies checked in.

Unfortunately I got sentenced to 100% bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy.. its been very depressing and very rough but I am determined to see it through.

6 years ago • Post starter

OMG OMG congratulations Prima! I'm so thrilled for you with the pregnancy (not so much about the bed rest). Whats been happening that you have been advised to stay in bed? Are you able to read/watch films etc...? how long do you have left?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo