Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 516 Replies | Last Page

I'm so happy for you Coco :)
It is very hard to tell a person that has went through so much for it to just relax! I tried my best but still was a nervous wreck for at least the first 14 weeks (the time I started to feel the baby).

Until now I haven't even dared to start preparing anything but this is the moment I start. We just bought a stroller this weekend but beside that we have nothing prepared yet. One sweater and a stroller. But baby has started kicking me so hard that I guess it's giving me the hint to go hehe. We won't know the gender till birth and I find it so exciting but my family is hating it. Making me happier with my decision so we won't be receiving all presents pink or blue (that gender color thing really bothers me, I'm a person who wouldn't mind dressing my son in pink even hehe or the opposite)

Are you sick? I ve never been as sick in my life as those three first months of this pregnancy.

Prima I hope you managed to relax a bit through the holidays so you come strong and refreshed in for your iui! When do you have plans to start again?

7 years ago

Kungfupanda- omg I've been so sick. It's gotten worse and worse and starts first things in the morning until I go to sleep at night. It's eased up tonight and I managed to eat some dinner (for the first time in 2 weeks) which was so good. The severity of the morning sickness has helped ease my concerns as there must be something going on to make me feel so bad. I get another scan on Monday at 9 weeks so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Did you ever find anything to help the morning sickness? I've tried ginger snaps an sea sickness bangles but nothing has worked.

How far along are you now?

7 years ago

Hi everyone!!!

It's been good settling back into routine. AF arrived 2 days ago... it was a stressful cycle. I was totally trying to relax and not overthink but AF didnt show for 49 days.................... i was sure i wasnt pregnant but i started getting frustrated and stressed out because i really wantd it to come so that i could start a new cycle and do IUI.

so cd2 today, waiting for cd10 for a scan and then most likely IUI on cd14.

kungfu!!!!!!! babys kicking? OMGGGGGGG i miss those days. I STILL REMEMBER thinking it was bad gas, but then realizing it was a fart. im so jealous. enjoy it and savour it!!!!!!!!!

cocoa - omg you are 7 weeks already??? i had terrible nausea with DS. from maybe week 8 to week 14. nothing helped unfortunately. i remember feeling permanently hungover.. then suddenly one day, i just felt totally fine again. hang in there girl...

storm and longedfor.. any updates?

ok i guess i will be back full swing into TTC mode....

7 years ago • Post starter

i am 2 dpo and going crazy waiting for next week :(

7 years ago

Prima- that's so exciting your starting again. How are you feeling about it?

Cgrizz55- good luck with your 2ww. I always tried but never managed to keep myself sane or calm during it. Good luck though!

Afm- I had my 9 week scan today and we have a very healthy and active baby on board. I am so over the moon I can't describe it. It's actually starting to sink in now and I'm not so pessimistic about it all. The Ivf clinic were really happy too and I've now been discharged from them and go to my normal midwife as you would if it were a normal conception (which I'm a little overwhelmed by). Morning sickness is still constant throughout the day and I've found nothing helps but after seeing the baby look so healthy today i feel like it's worth it.

7 years ago

cooca, it seems like everything is going amazing for you :) keep us updated as you progress please!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh grinning ear to ear for you.

im still waiting. cd7 today, got a scan in 3 days and then will go from there. hopefully iui around cd14. fingers crossed...

cgrizz55 - welcome!!! good luck to you, how long have you been ttc?

haha thanks for that Melissa...

Prima - How did your scan go? I hope things are moving in the right direction.

Storm - any news?

AFM - Still sick, still can't sleep. Joined a baby group but the girls on it seem to have fallen pregnant quickly and I don't feel I can relate to them at all. Other than that I'm counting down the days until 12 weeks (and hopefully my scan) so I can start to tell people - only 10 days to go :-)

7 years ago

hi everyone!!

cocoa - its been over a week since ur last post.. so only a few more days till u can share ur news with the world!!!!

is the sickness easing off yet? I remember mine eased off after 14weeks with my DS.

storm how are you??

what abt you cgrizz?

i didnt go for IUI this round. in fact, i am going for a day surgery once AF comes. doctors are wondering if my csec scar from the last delivery has something to do with the current infertility. it healed quite weird - not anyone's fault, a combination of the way my body healed, me being very active... so it might be giving the fertilized egg a hard time and its not attaching and hence no pregnancy.

hopefully it will help.

i cant ttc for 3-4m after the surgery so i guess i will be quite quiet. but the time i start again, cocoa will be due soon haha and im sure kungfu would have delivered.

Hej!

Prima, i am surprised they haven't thought about that earlier since it is quite a common cause for infertility I have heard! I really hope it will be successful, but I am sure you will have your baby, it is just waiting for the right birthday ;)

Coco I hope all is going well for you! Unfortunately I don't have any magic tricks to ease up the morning sickness. Not even prescribed medicine worked for me. But then again I was over the border sick the whole 12 first weeks, and then still occasionally vomiting untill maybe a month ago. I feel fine now for the most but now getting big and having my ribs and lungs kicked every hour.
How far are you now? Have you passed the 12 weeks? It's somehow such a relief to pass that. Have you told your people yet?

Trying to embrace it and not think about the discomfort hehe :)
I will quit working at one of my jobs now beginning of march since it's too physically demanding, I'm already pushing me to the limit there causing some Braxton hicks contractions along with occasionally menstrual cramping pain. Then I guess I will take my last shift at my other job the 1st of may. My estimated due date is 6.th may.

How is it going for you Storm?

7 years ago

Prima - this sounds promising, what will the surgery involve? I always felt quite excited when the doctors decided to try something different.

I'm 12 weeks today!!!!! In some ways I feel like I've been pregnant and throwing up forever but in others I can't believe we have gotten to this stage already!

I had a good day yesterday with the sickness and managed a hot meal for the first time in weeks. I also managed to keep a few glasses of water down which has made me feel a lot better. I slept most of the weekend (which DH is getting a bit bored of) but I think it is really helping the morning sickness.

In the UK we get an NHS funded 12 week scan but the hospital couldn't fit me in until I will be almost 14 weeks so I booked a private one on Saturday. It went well but baby was sitting in an awkward position (upright) so the pictures aren't very good. However, the midwife was pleased with everything and pointed out arms, legs, a line on the brain?? I couldn't make much out apart from the head and saw it waving at one point. I can't wait to start feeling it move!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo