Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 516 Replies | Last Page

hi girls, just checking in.. hope you are all doing great :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Hej again :)

This fertility massage sounds amazing. I should try one. Dont know if they have it around where I live though.

I am still on my april/may cycle-- I think i need to do a checkup or something. I last had periods april 17th :/
I wonder though that my hormones might still just be settling down, both after the pill that I stopped in jan/feb and the CP I had last cycle. Its at least all very confusing to me.
If I am not pregnant Why can I not just have my periods so I can start trying again. I think its so unfair and now I even started to wonder if I actually have Pcos or something similar.

Today and yesterday I have been having cramping and my left breast has been sore. I took a pregnancy test two days ago that was negative.

Note to that: I have absolutely NO idea when or IF i ovulated this month. So I cannot even be sure if i am not just having ovulating pain now, But my gut feeling tells me that maybe I just ovulated around the 19th of may....

Its all driving me a little nuts but I am trying to keep calm and keep my anxiety down since I have severe anxiety problems too. So thats also why I have been avoiding staying on this page too much, trying not to think about it.

How is it going for you ladies? Were there any BFPs coming up? and where do you stand now?

7 years ago

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with a triphasic chart, and if so, what were your results?

I know I shouldn't, but my hopes are up!! 5 days left on my tww and my test day is our anniversary.. it would be the best present ever. Praying every day that this is my cycle

7 years ago

Hi Girls,

Just checking in :-)

I'm not tracking this month as I've decided that I need to chill out in the weeks before I start IVF. I usually go a bit crazy (especially in during ovulation and my 2ww) so we decided not to try this month and focus on health and stress levels. I've continued with my fertility massage too and have noticed quite a different in my cervical mucus (loads more EWCM during possible ovulation) so I'm hopeful that it is doing something good :-)

My treatment starts on the 28 June so I have 27 days to meditate, exercise, eat healthy and sleep. I'm not going to have any alcohol or caffeine and I'm focusing my yoga practise on opening my hips (apparently I am very tight around my hip area and this may be the cause of my ovulation pain). The steps I'm taking may all be nonsense but, as I can't take many supplements now, I feel like I need to do something. Focusing my energy on relaxation and health is about all I can do.

It's funny as for the last year my DH and I have been planning a big remodel of our house. It was meant to be done and dusted by now but, for different reasons, we have only just got the go ahead from the planning department. However, I feel the timing of the start of the work is too close to the start of our IVF treatment so we are putting it on hold for a few years now. In some ways I wonder if I'm doing the right thing as it would take my mind off of IVF/TTC but in others I am scared of the stress involved with a remodel. Especially as my DH and I both work from home. Do you think I'm doing the right thing?

A xx

7 years ago

KungFupanda - Thats a super long cycle. Have you had any cycles this long in the past? My cycles were a bit messed up for a few months after my CP too so it does happen. However, if you're worried about it I would maybe go for a check-up?

A xx

7 years ago

Primadonna - How are you getting on this month?

7 years ago

Ajmc17 - I don't have any experience with charting but a BFP on your anniversary sounds like a lovely gift so good luck!

7 years ago

Thanks cocoa!
In case this helps anyone.. Hubby got impatient yesterday so we got an early present. got a bfp at 11 dpo on frer and later, Bc I didn't believe it, on a dollar store which was a nicer result than the wondfo. Besides the triphasic chart some symptoms I had were sore nipples, nausea, heart burn, and a bad migraine, which were all out of the norm for me. The nausea is really strange to me since its so early on, but I happily accept it!
Praying for a sticky bean and some 2017 babies for us

7 years ago

AJMC - congrats!!!!

hi cocoa and kungfu, how are you girlies? its like having old friends when i sit down and start writing to you guys.

cocoa - starting IVF? i am very excited and feeling super positive for you. i think remodelling would probably take your mind off things - but thats just my 2 cents... i get very very very stressed and over-analyze everything, and i find it gets worse when i have free time on my hands. but i think probably remodelling = high stress level. can you start by remodelling just parts of the house and not the entire thing? haha, sorry if i am not making any sense. do what feels best for you!!

kungfu - fx for you. i totally understand regarding the anxiety thing. like i just said to cocoa, i am the absolute worst. i have been crying EVERY NIGHT For the last week, my DH actually said i need professional help (ie a shrink). any updates?!

as for me - day 26 and I HAVE NOT OVULATED. i got a positive OPK on cd13 and cd 14 but no temp spike, so no ovulation. and till today... still nothing. i had some spotting in between but whatever it is, i am 100% sure i did NOT ovulate.. i chart religiously so i am mega confused. going to call my obgyn tomorrow and book an appointment for cd30 - really need a scan to figure out what is going on....

good luck everyone...

7 years ago • Post starter

Ajmc- congratulations, that's awesome news! I wish you a stress free and easy 9 months

Primmadonna- I know, we're the old faithfuls on the thread. I'm sure it will be our turn soon and when it does happen I hope we still keep in touch. Dh and I have decided to remodel the lower half of our house and everything is going well so far. I'm so glad we didn't decide to go the full hog and remodel everything as it is pretty stressful but I've been of trying to focus on my health. So far it's been a really good month. I've loved not having to worry About ttc and didn't even track when I ovulated this month. I'm cd28 today and no sign of af yet. I did have some bleeding around 4 days ago which I thought was her but it only lasted about 10mins. Normally I would be stressing thinking of implantation bleeding but I don't think we even dtd at the right time this month so I'm not even giving it much thought. I did comment to dh it would be so funny if we fell pregnant naturally the same month we started I ivf _dust]

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo