Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 516 Replies | Last Page

12dpo and bfn with fmu.... Sigh

7 years ago • Post starter

14dpo and had some minor spotting this morning. Now I'm going af cramps. Probably going to arrive full force by tomorrow.....

Ohh :( don't know what yo say else...

Hopefully this will be our cycle.

I tried to take soy isoflavones this cycle to see of it does anything for me... I have heard the soy isoflavones is nothing to play with though if it doesn't fit so I don't want to go full force in it. Just taking the minimum that is suggested I think. (basically the daily dose recommended on the packaging although I think you need more if its supposed to push ovulation). anyway I will just see how I feel it gets to my system.

But for some women it has really done magic and is supposed to be the "natural clomid". I've read so many soy iso successstories... Trying on first cycle and got pregnant! I hope so much that will be me too.

Anyway. Good luck to you ladies. Lets stand.together. Its good to be able to come.in here to chat.

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well. How are you all feeling?

So I'm 7 days into my IVF treatment and so far it's not been too bad. They have put me into menopause which has resulted in hot flushes, nausea and fatigue but my moods have been unaffected (which is what I was most worried about because I can be a nightmare during Af).

I'm going for a scan on the 16th to check my lining is thin enough and hopefully start my daily injections just afterwards.

If there is one thing that has been a good lesson from IVF it is that it has taught me patience.

A xx

7 years ago

Hej Cocoa.

I havent really looked into how that process works. I didnt know you would be put into menopause.

But as always. my fingers and toes are crossed for you :)

I am on my tww again. oh this wait. It does teach one patience.
This cycle I tried something new. Soy Iso, but I think that if it doesnt work this cycle I might just go back to the maca and that. soy iso somewhat scares me as well. But my cycle has been super strange this time.

Have no idea when I ovulated. first I thought it was the 31. juli. then again I had ovulation symptoms with lots of ewcm the 3rd of aug. and then suddenly now Im having cramping and again tons and tons of ewcm. so I completely lost track. Im almost thinking that soy delayed my ovulation or that i ovulated twice or my body is just teasing me. I took hpt two days ago that was negative so i have decided to wait few more days and test again only if AF doesnt arrive on time (would normally be the 15th aug)

But well see!

Baby dust to you :) Hope this is our cycle. I really started to hate hate hate BFN´s .

7 years ago

Hi kungfu & cocoa

sorry for being MIA. i was on vacay and really wanted a break from all this.

cocoa - all the best for your ivf. we are here for you if you need to talk or just rant!! how is it going so far?

kungfu - how far into the 2ww are you? i am keeping my fingers and toes x for you.

i just took ovidrel trigger shot this morning, its cd22 today. i should ovulate within 36hrs then its TWW again.

missed you ladies!!

Hej Prima, good to see you again. I Hope you had a Nice and relaxing vaycay :). I dont blame you for wanting to get your mind of this a bit, i might try and do the same. Its just hard and im Always back here !

I took Another test this morning a bfn again! I am convincing myself i am emotionless towards it but its hurting more than i like to admit. but on the other hand. I have a gut feeling that i had a strange cycle and that my actual ovulation maybe just happened 2,Days ago since i had crazy ovulation symptoms and (tmi sorry) tons of ewcm that would stretch over my whole apartment without breaking (If id try hehe) . Almost too much. Today my boobs hurt. my af was supposed to arrive latest yesterday If i would have been on Schedule.

My guess is that Probably my body was gearing up for ovulation that didnt happen from 31. Juli and i suspect it to have happened two Days ago since now my cervix seems to be back lower and less ewcm. Again sorry for the tmi !!! I tried soy iso this cycle and i guess that wasnt for me since my cycle is messed up now. But they say you are not out till af arrives?

How is it going with you girls now?

7 years ago

I Hope this tww Will go fast :). Pleade update me how it goes.

7 years ago

any updates, kungfu?

im 3dpo....counting down.....

My cycle is strange and seems my tww will be fww (4ww) after all.

Guess I only ovulated in the end a day before expected period.

My guess is im 6dpo so were not far from each other :)

I dont have any symptoms and I think I am out this month but i try and stay positive! :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo