Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 308 Replies | Last Page

I'm joining the wait! EDD March 1st. I'm 8dpo. At 4dpo I had light light pink discharge and a few drops of blood in the toilet. I've never had that with my first three babies. I'm wondering if it was implantation spotting.? I guess we never really know until we get a BFP.

Anyways, I'm resisting the urge to start testing. Has anyone ever had what they suspected to be implantation spotting? How many days later did you get a BFP?

Best of luck ladies!!!!

8 years ago

TTClate30's: Hey girl, yea, it's definitely been a rough time. Sounds like it hasn't been easy for you too. I am not in the Green Bay Area, I am more south in the Racine County Area, south of Milwaukee. Sadly I have heard terrible things about the Aurora Healthcare Clinics down here. But every location is different. I go to the Wheaton Franciscan Health Group. They specialize in High Risk Pregnancies and have a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Units which made me feel better about choosing that hospital and they are only 5-10 minutes away from me. I did a lot of extensive research on the hospitals in the area before I picked the right one for me and glad I chose them.

However, since I failed to get pregnant through them my doctor gave me 3 referrals and since the one in IL is still closer for me we chose to go to the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago...they have an office in Gurnee, IL.

I hope you get your BFP and THB soon too!

avbaby & mamagarri: Welcome and

Margie_M: I hear ya on the frustration. I can not believe that it has taken me this long and still nothing to really show for it.

I have always wanted to visit Canada. Would never really know where to go. I loved the TV show Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables) and always wanted to visit Prince Edward Island...lol. Another favorite show is Heartland and would love to visit there too. Someday I will get my chance. Have a great time visiting family.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Lolo - I'm going to Nova Scotia which is right across the water from PEI but still has the same red sandy beaches. Or at least the part I'm going to does. I totally recommend it for a vacation. Though I have to say each part of Canada has its charm depending on what you're looking for.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Well My AF officially has started. I new I didn't ovulate so I was just waiting.
At my doctors appointment she told me I was "borderline" I might have ovulated or might not have. So she seems to think that the meds are going to work for me.
I was told to take a month off of clomid. Since I am moving up a dose she doesn't want to thin my lining. I am still supposed to try but just unmedicated. So I guess thats ok. She also told me to try but not to obsess over opk etc. So this is a first for me.

lolo- I hope that we can get our BFP on our "Break" cycles( I know its not really a break)

Margie- I am sorry to hear AF arrived!! I am so hoping this month can be our month!

Good luck to everyone!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Hello ladies yesterday was tough but I'm not giving up. I go to the Dr Tuesday to talk so we will see what's the options. ... ivf is to expensive. I hate replying on my phone I can't see all the posts.

User Image

8 years ago

Lolo: I tried testing out my hCG but it made me crazy. I'm going to try and hold out testing until the 1st. I used Wondfo which worked but DH has extremely low sperm count. He was on Clomid and it drastically increased his count. So hopefully this is it. I'm sorry to hear about your fertility appointment. It's so frustrating when you're ready by they're not. I switched clinics because my previous doctor wasn't listening to me when I said my luteal phase was too short. I'm now with USC and they're been amazing. I wish everyone was able to go there. This is my first round with them and my doctor put me on progesterone tablets starting Thursday. I hope for the best for you at your appt!!

User Image

8 years ago

Good luck Camasia!! IVF is really expensive but there are groups which offer grants and "scholarships" (for a better lack of words) to assist with IVF. Praying for good news at your appt!

User Image

8 years ago

Oh really whatttttt groups! !!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

I haven't had any issues so far with aurora and love my RE. But the billing has been a bit of a mess. Glad you will have a fresh plan! I pray you get your thb soon!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

camasia: here's a website that has more info: http://www.resolve.org/family-building-options/making-treatment-affordable/infertility-treatment-grants-and-scholarships.html

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo