Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 308 Replies | Last Page

NHARDY AND LOLO--ITS SOOOOO HARD TO WAIT!
MY MOM THINKS AM PREGNANT BECAUSE WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH ME IT TOOK 2 MONTHS FOR HER TO GET A BFP, SHE SAID SHE KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THE HPT KEPT COMING BACK BFN SO SHE GOT A BLOOD TEST and she was 8 1/2 weeks!!

8 years ago

I had yellow cervical mucus as well at 10dpo, I've never had that before. At 12dpo took a test and it was negative :( I'm on cd 34 right now, 2 days longer than average, but I've had cycles as long as 36 days, so I am just waiting to see. My breasts just started feeling a bit tender yesterday, and were a bit more tender today than yesterday, but still not as tender as I know they can be. Typically they start hurting at between 3 and 5 days past ovulation, but this cycle they didn't start feeling tender until 13dpo. I'm not thinking I am pregnant at all, and almost feel as if maybe I didn't ovulate at all. But I don't know for sure. I don't think any of us ever do. I almost wish AF would just show up or I'd feel pregnant. Because at this point I don't want to waste a pregnancy test when I really don't feel I'm pregnant. These longer than normal cycles stink. How's everyone else doing?

8 years ago

@ Bella - I also didn't know I was pregnant with my first two until I was over 8 weeks pregnant. But I knew. I could feel I was pregnant. Tons of nausea.

8 years ago

Sailors Wife: I didn't feel pregnant at all before getting my bfp, just like AF was coming post haste. I knew with my son long before I was pregnant enough to test (I kept trying to warn my husband...) and I've had almost none of the same symptoms presenting themselves the same way thus far so you never know. Keep us posted!

User Image

8 years ago

Do you think that this is ewcm or leftover semen? I had some that stretched even farther when I first wiped but didn't think to put the t.p. aside so that I could grab the camera or my phone...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=430514

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=430513

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I have been stalking you for a few days, but wanted to make my presence known. Lola...so excited!

This is our first month trying for baby #2. My daughter is nearly two. My expected due date would be March 25, spring break, which is perfect for me as a teacher! I am only 5dpo, but I have felt full in my abdomen for days. I had lots of creamy cm last night. I am not for sure which kind of cm is a good sign of pregnancy. I did a cervical check last night and did find something odd though, I have a very hard lump next to the opening of my cervix, about the size of a small bead. I am not for sure what it is...maybe a cyst? I had felt it the day before, but didn't think much about it because it was smaller. Not too worried about it unless it gets pretty big. No implantation bleeding or anything yet. Last time, with daughter, I had none until my expected AF and then spotted for three days. I am not for sure if it was just breakthrough bleeding or was actual implantation bleeding. I have super heavy periods since I have endometriosis (8-10 days) so thought it was just breakthrough bleeding.

I am thinking about all of you guys and sure hoping for some more ladies!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Happy Hump Day! How are you all today?

I am feeling a tad crampy and achy but I also know those can be normal early PG symptoms. "Trying" not to let that freak me out! I had a sharp pinch or quick pain this morning but then it went away. I pray this sticks!

TTClate30's: OMG I wish they didn't have me wait a whole week for my 2nd beta test...the wait is driving me crazy...lol. it's where it's supposed to be!!!

#3girlBella: Times are definitely different from when our parents were having babies. My mom was the same way. She went down to Mexico for a trip and she was Deep Sea Fishing and was getting sea sick...she had done it before and never had any issues and I guess the captain of the boat was making bets with his co-captain that she was pregnant...lol. She was a flight attendant too and was getting air sick on her way home from her trip. Went to the doctor and the tests were negative. The nurse told her not to listen to the tests because she was indeed pregnant...she suggested to come back in a week and retake the test...positive.

Sailors wife: I am sorry your cycle is confusing this month. My boobs didn't hurt much this time around...but wow were they itchy...lol.

kelley828: I am going to guess that it's ewcm.

bjohnson2005: Thanks! Welcome and

Hope you are all having a great day!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Lola-Congrats!!! YEAH!!!! SO very happy for your BFP!!!! :)

I'm still praying for you Amanda!

I haven't tested for 2 weeks now. BFN 2 weeks ago, but I'm 10 DPO right now. Supposed to test in 5 day's. Praying for a little one...

8 years ago

Is everyone else's forum cut off on the right side?
Mine is and it's annoying. It's like this on both computer and cell phone.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Yes! It's cutoff for me too! So annoying

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo