Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Awe, I'm sorry AF came Risa! I'm here with ya girl :) This will be our month dang gummit! March babies!

8 years ago

I'm heading on over here to the March board, today is CD 1 for me. The showed early this morning. Now it's on to another month of TTC.

and to you all!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

8 years ago

I'm going to share this little tid bit for you ladies who don't already know about it. You should give the SMEP (Sperm Meet Egg Plan) a try, a lot of people swear by it. It can really boost your chances of conceiving. Here's the link to the info about it: http://spermmeetseggplan.com/

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

8 years ago

Hey bookgirl87, I'm sorry showed :( Well welcome to March with the rest of us. Here we go -

8 years ago

SMEP is a great plan as suggested by bookgirl. However, I do think it is quite intense. My DH and I can barely make the every other day BD.

I read about the SMEP and it increases the chances of conceiving from 20% to 25%. We are going to give it a shot if we can.

I am cd9 today so will start the BD process. I think this is getting too stressful and sex has lost its charm. It more like a chore, a goal to accomplish and less fun. May be I will feel more into the game once my hormones kick in and I am close to ovulation.

I am using bbt, opk and possibly pre-seed. What are you girl planning to use this month?

My co-worker fro russia recommended it. I think it is super cool and supposed to increase oestrogen but would check with my ob-gyn in case it causes any hormone imbalance. Has anyone tried sage leaf tea?

Lets hope we get a lot of this month!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Does anyone know if while having a 26 day cycle its possible that you can get implantation pains at 4dpo? Im not sure excactly where I am but been suffering from low left abdo pain?

User Image

8 years ago

Im now spotting too, brown cm? Can anyone help? Is it possible? ?

User Image

8 years ago

I'm sorry, I honestly don't know. Are you better today?

8 years ago

Thats ok, thw pains going now still there slightly nut bearable now amd the spotting is near enough gone too, im going to do a test this week and keep my fingers crossed. I read something that said you can implant anytime from 3 dpo to 12 dpo so it could be possible. Will let everyone know the result

User Image

8 years ago

MummyHillsdon!: I have heard about pink discharge or even spotting as implantation bleeding. I hope this is it for you. Sending a lot of to you. If you don't mind, how many times did you guys BD this month?

AFM: We just started BD yesterday. My ob-gyn suggested to do every other day. She said that everyday may not be good for the quality of sperm. I know that contradicts the SMEP. So far nothing much going on in my cycle.

that this is our month and we get a lot of

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo