Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Awesome beta Lolo!!!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

That's such a blessing Lolo, am happy for you!!

Today am 25 DPO and my breasts just keep getting more and more sore!! And itchy. I wake up and they are on fire!! And still swollen. With NEW stretch marks below and above breasts. I itch a lot recently on feet and hands and back...
I haven't got my blood test done yet ..still waiting until am officially 2 weeks late for AF, that will be Friday..3days2go. I have also noticed I am having more urges to pee and have pressure when I do.. Maybe I have a UTI?? That would explain the fatique and bloating too..
Just waiting.

8 years ago

So I have a question about opks.... have you ever had a near positive (test line just a tad lighter than the control line) opk one day and then the next day a very negative (faint second line)

I am on CD 14. I missed taking my bbt for 2 days.. I got drunk on the 4th. I had the worst hangover the next day. And yesterday wasn't much better so even if I were to take my bbt on those days I woudnt have been able to trust it. (I not drank in a long time... drank stuff I don't normally drink boy the was awful the next day.. wont' be doing that again) Any how cd 12 in the evening is when I had the near positive then the next morning negative barely seen a second line. And not see a positive yet. I had some cramping yesterday afternoon and once when I went to the bathroom thought I seen some brown discharge when I wiped (but cant be sure.. had my daughter with me so didnt get a good look) we bd lastnight just in case.

I just hope I didn't miss o... about to take another opk in a few. Will update.

***edit*** another negative opk

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well I got a call from my doctors nurse today and she said my progesterone levels were very good, @ 36. I am to go back next Monday for another set of blood tests and Aug 3rd I have my first u/s. OMG! I am so nervous and excited all at the same time.

Today my ribs hurt a bit...almost like the muscles feel ropy. I hope that's normal. Still feeling slightly nauseous and the best way to explain it is I feel clammy at times. I also feel itchy. And I am having a hard time eating my lunch today...it's like I'm hungry and not hungry at the same time. But other than that I feel good. I am going to enjoy every minute of this and try not to analyze every little thing and worry that it could be something wrong. Key word there is "try". I am going to expect these to be normal early pregnancy symptoms and enjoy it.

TTClate30's: Thanks! I wasn't really sure if the number was really that good...lol...I mean I know it's a HUGE jump from my previous numbers but still. So I did some research and so many others have written that they had double digits this early on. So I guess 136 is a good number. Then I found a couple sites while researching one by beta base and another by CTP check it below. The sites helped except the ticker put me at 3w 5d and the CTP site says after 3 w it's should be over 500. But the nurse said it was a good number so I am going with that.

http://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

#3girlBella: I can totally relate with the itchiness and the peeing a lot! I don't know how you can handle the wait to test! I envy your patience...lol. you see your BFP too!

kelley828: Considering you had cramps there is a good chance that that first near positive test was your body gearing up and not getting the job done so maybe the cramps were a way of saying yep this is it. I had no idea I was O'ing when I did until I had the cramps then I suspected it. Next morning there was my +OPK. Glad we DTD when I was having cramps.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Well if those cramps yesterday were o then its a good thing that we bd last night. There was no positive opk today.. so I dunno
Guess I will just keep on temping and taking opks just in case.
Some of you know that lately I have been ovulating late. But this is second month taking fertil aid so thought I might o early this month.
Guess only time will tell.. will try not to stress about it.

User Image

8 years ago

Oh just in case you missed it Lolo congrats to you.. So happy for you.

User Image

8 years ago

kelley828: Thanks and I do hope you O'd later.

AFM: I feel like such an idiot and I am so annoyed with CTP! I was posting in my journal and as expected had this long post this time around because, well, I had a lot to say. And usually I copy it before I post it or make sure I am still signed in before I hit post and I didn't this time and it didn't save or anything. AHHHH! That drives me crazy!!! Oh well, I will try again later...too frustrated with it now...grrr!

Oh well, I gotta think of a much better way of doing that. Maybe start in a word doc and copy it over in the future? Ugh. What a pain!

Vent is over!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Lolo - How are you feeling? Are you freaking out?? I am am freaking out for you!! I am seriously over the moon that it happened for you. I feel like I know you since we have been on these forums together month after month!

Kelley - I hope everything works out for you and this is your month! I wish I ovulated like clockwork as some others do, it would be so much easier that way!

#3girlBella - How can you wait so long?! I envy your patience with this whole process. I wish I could say the same! I am hoping it is good news for you!

Margie_M - How are you doing??

I can't go back any further, ladies, sorry! Hope everyone is doing okay!

AFM - I have no idea what is going on with me. Went back to the dr after my MRI and now have another one scheduled for tomorrow. They think I have scar tissue building up on my spinal cord where the tumor used to be. They seriously skipped trying injections, pills, etc and told me they thought I was a good candidate for a spinal cord stimulator! Another surgery and this time to put a permanent device in my back and carry around a controller the rest of my life?! I'm 29!! No thank you! Thank the good Lord he also had me try Lyrica to see what it does, and even though it's expensive it has worked quite well! I still have pain, but not as severe as before. I just can't take it when I get pregnant, which worries me! I talked to my family dr and he told me to let him know ASAP when it happens for us and he will get in contact with a high risk dr and see what he can prescribe me during pregnancy to help with this.

TTC wise I don't have any idea what is going on with me! I have yet to get a positive OPK and I don't know that I will this month! It's CD 25 for me!!! It got slightly darker last week but is now really light again. I wish my body would make it's mind up! I thought after my AF that I might be pregnant because I could smell things so strongly and was nauseous, but nope! I took a dip strip HPT and it was negative, left it in the car during work and when I came back out a couple hours later it had a faint line! I went in and bought FRERs and it was a definite negative. Maybe something caused the HPT to give a false reading. Either way, I'm just waiting to see what happens this month since I don't know when I ovulate or if I will! The latest I've had positive OPKs is CD 23! I would feel better about it if they were getting darker!

8 years ago

nharty09: Thanks girl! I hope it happens for you too real soon!

WOW I don't blame you for saying no to the "spinal cord stimulator"...sounds freaky...lol. But glad to hear the Lyrica is working for you...I think I have seen it on commercials. And I think it's great that when you do get pregnant that the high risk doctor will be able to find something for you to take during that time. Because even though it's early I feel some aches and pains. Not a lot. Last night I hurt but it was late and I was tired. So who knows. But other than that I feel OK. And yes I am freaking out! And in Shock! LOL! Excited too as well as nervous. It's going to be really hard to keep this from people for awhile. I did tell my best friend last night. I don't talk to her all that often and she just happened to call last night to say hi and to see how things are going...lol...so of course I told my DH too bad I am going to burst if I don't share with my best friend and told her...lol. We just don't want to tell family or his kids for at least a couple months...if we can.

I plan to stick around for awhile and chart stalk you ladies.

8 years ago

Nharty-yikes! I wouldn't want that either! Hope the Lyrica helps! And I hope your body starts cooperating! Fx we get to graduate to the other side very soon!

Lolo-of course it's a good number! But the next one is the one that tells more. I can't wait to hear your next update. I just know this is your THB

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo