Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Yes, it's cut off for me as well.

8 years ago

Mine isn't cut off but I'm on a tablet, don't know if that makes a difference... Sorry, ladies. There seem to be technical issues all over the place (NYSE, Wall street journal, etc).

User Image

8 years ago

Mine is cutoff.

Just had stretchy cm that was yellowish in color. Yuck! Good sign? Never had this before!

User Image

8 years ago

I filed a complaint with the site about the cutoff last night so hopefully they will fix the problem soon.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Whelp, CD 36 possibly 16dpo. I've had a 36 day cycle one other time within the last 18 months, and that was in November. So I'm still not getting my hopes up because I've had one this long before. I typically have a 32-33 day cycle. I feel crampy today which is helping keep me from believing I might be pregnant. I'm wearing white pants today because we all know Murphy's Law, lol. If you wear white, will come. If not, I will be testing in the morning! I have to make it through today. It was hard not to test this morning, but reminding myself that I only have one test left on hand, is keeping me from using it until I get through CD 36. Ahhhh, I just want to know. Either I'm pregnant, or Af is being a true witch this cycle.

8 years ago

Sailor's Wife I don't know how you wait so well! I truly hope you see two lines tomorrow when you do test. Do you have any ovulation tests lying around? You could take one of those to just get an idea and still have your real test for tomorrow. I will be thinking about you

User Image

8 years ago

No, I don't having any OPK's around. Just my one and only FRER. I'm slowly learning to wait because I associate those test with cash. Peeing on a stick is like spending $17, lol. I'm cheap and want to hold onto my $17. Thanks for the thoughts :) Sending them back your way as well.

8 years ago

Sailors Wife: I have my fingers crossed for you, sugar! I never tested because I felt crampy and exactly how I feel right before AF comes and you know how that turned out. Keep us posted!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you Amanda! I think your symptoms before your BFP is the only thing giving me a sliver of hope, lol.

8 years ago

You were right Amanda!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=431404

You just never know. Nothing but AF symptoms. The only thing that was different to me was a lack of breast pain this whole cycle. I had very little tenderness on three days, and that was it.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo