Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 308 Replies | Last Page

So confused.

CD 21 I had a near positive opk with internet cheapie. (test line was just a tad lighter.. pretty darned close)--that was at night

CD 22
Morning internet cheapie- def negative
Afternoon took two different tests with same urine.

internet cheapie=neg
dollar tree= positive (test line showed straight away and after the 10 minutes the test line was darker than the control)

I ran out of internet cheapies so decided to buy some more dollar tree tests.. took one yesterday on cd 25 and it was positive so we bd lastnight... before we dtd I noticed that my nipples were sore (odd for me) then in the middle of the night while tossing and turning.. I realized my breast are sore. This morning omg did they hurt! Had to put on a bra straight away just to feel half way decent.

So I'm thinking that I must have ovulated by now.. just not exactly sure what day it was. I also took an opk this afternoon and it was positive. So tired of having these confusing cylces.
My nipples don't usually get sore. Wondering if this is a good sign or not. Or could it just be this?

According to Jerilynn Prior, M.D., a Canadian clinician, researcher, and professor of endocrinology at the University of British Columbia:

Breast tenderness that occurs at the sides of the breast under the armpits suggests that ovulation has occurred during that cycle. If the breasts are sore up front and over the nipples, it tends to suggest high estrogen, or estrogen dominance, which can indicate a lack of ovulation.

Soreness on the sides and the front may indicate that ovulation occurred but that not much progesterone was produced three or four days after ovulation and thus estrogen dominance is occurring

User Image

8 years ago

That's interesting about the great tenderness. So the fact that I really don't have any is probably good. I used to get a lot of great tenderness but since I started with the femara and progesterone I really haven't felt any breast tenderness

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

I'm out for March. Af sowed up this morning and I bald my eyes out. I think I'll be having a drink tonight. Good luck to the other ladies.

User Image

8 years ago

Still waiting... still have some serious breast tenderness, mild headache, fatigue (more than just the usual on a Monday :) ), milky white discharge (sorry if tmi), bloated, very very mild cramping yesterday evening and today... test was negative yesterday morning. Any suggestions ladies? Has this happened to any of you and you ended up with a bfp?

8 years ago

well, the verdict is in and it's a BFN so I stopped the progesterone and now waiting for AF to come. Hopefully she will come soon. I am going to google some home remedies to get it started. So I am going to move over to the April board sadly. RE said he will do 1 more IUI so praying even harder it will work. I can't do IVF. Hopefully you guys get your BFP's and I wont see many of you over there.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

FF finally gave me crosshairs today and put me at 6dpo
I'm still not certain when I ovulated.
My nipples and breasts are still sore.

User Image

8 years ago

AF decided to make an appearance today... ugh. Good luck, ladies!

8 years ago

I dunno, I'm starting to believe that I haven't even ovulated this cycle..
Why else would the dollar tree opks be positive at this point? Last 5 days they have been positive.. not sure what to think anymore. :(
If it didn't happen this cycle wish af would just show. Tired of boobs being sore.

Aug-Sept cycle was the first cycle that I started bbt charting and opks which also happens to be the first cylce that I had breast tenderness after ovulating.. ever since I've had some breast soreness after ovulation sometimes day of sometimes a few days after.. this cycle is the first time I've had my nipples sore and then hours later breast soreness. Not sure if this a good thing or not.
So I've been at this bbt charting and opks for almost a year... something gotta give right?
We had plans of having a second baby when my little girl was 2.. she is now 5. :/ We already did the not trying but trying part. Now we have done the bbt charting and opk. People say that it will happen when you aren't trying.. not done that first.. lol

Tired of hubby telling people we are trying for another one.. pisses me off every time he does it! Yeah put the pressure on dumbass!

I'm ready to give up on all of this!

User Image

8 years ago

guess all of the supportive people got pregnant and moved on.. time to find a different forum i guess

User Image

8 years ago

Awe, no. Most of us still check in. I think some of us feel a bit of guilt in speaking in the forums because we don't want to upset our friends that we are still pulling for and checking in on. One of my friends on CTP was told to move on to CMP because giving updates on her pregnancy was hurting someone's feelings. But we're secretly still here :)

Trying_for_another - if you go back to my journals from June and early July you'll see I was pretty convinced I didn't ovulate. I didn't have my typical ovulation cramps, so I thought it hadn't happened. But I had, and I got pregnant. It was the weirdest thing. I had no pregnancy symptoms, and felt out that month. Don't count yourself out until AF shows!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo