Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Ladies,

I am expecting anytime today or tomorrow. Since I am waiting for her anyways, I thought of getting started in preparing for next month. I POAS already twice and both bfn.

I had a super short 28 day cycle last month which is crazy compared to my 30-31 day cycles. I am cd30 today and not sure what to expect anymore. I got laparoscopy for endo in May with HSG. Hoping that to help me get pregnant... Last try in Aug and then I am going to ask for RE referral.

I hate this limbo stage between two cycles.... I just want to get teleported to Hawaii beach and enjoy the sandy beach and the perfect waters!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

I hope you don't mind me following you over!

I, too, am expecting any day. She's due today, so we'll see how much she wants to play with my mind and be late! Cramps this morning that are very AF-like and a BFN yesterday morning on a FRER. So I will join you in limbo... and on a beach sounds WONDERFUL! lol

Here's to knowing when I O this month and lots of and 's for those May babies!!

8 years ago

Welcome to the May 2016 forum SheRiskers!

It feels good to have company...
Hoping we both get our in Aug :D

and

User Image[/url][/url]

Good Morning SheRiskers!

How is it going? I am still waiting for ... my bbt temp went up today and feeling a little feverish and just tired. I am not sure if this is on account of all the work and school load.

How are you doing? Any signs of the witch???

User Image[/url][/url]

Glad to hear she hasn't gotten you yet! Fingers crossed it still means good things!!

I've still somehow avoided her too. The only cramping I had was yesterday morning... Absolutely nothing since then. Hmmm. I don't really have that feeling like she's here every 2 seconds either. I don't think I'll count myself late until at least tomorrow though. I'm torn between being convinced she's on her way and still holding onto some hope she won't come!

8 years ago

Oh my... I feel exactly the same. I almost feel she is here too. I think I should get it tonight :(

Sucks to be in this limbo and it's amazing we still can't help having the last flicker of hope!

Good luck!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

I think she heard me talking about her.... I got my first spotting an hour or ago. I guess she'll be here by morning!! Booooo. On the plus side, this should move O to a little later in the month to a time when DH is actually home! I was super depressed realizing it was a no-go this month AND looking up my possible O next month and finding it was over one of DH's work trips.

To make it a little harder, DH's best friend and his wife visited this past week... they have 2 kids. The first conceived WITHOUT EVEN BD'ING!! The second conceived the first month they decided "not to prevent." Ugh. Jealous! And I know it hasn't been too long for me and DH TTC but the "so when are you having kids?" question still isn't so fun to hear.

Anyhow, sorry for my rant ... I guess I'm coming to terms with BD'ing on all the right days this past cycle and it still not working.

Maybe we'll both start CD1 by tomorrow!

8 years ago

Hi ladies sadly AF came but im keeping my hopes up. I was just using the calender to predict ovulation and im guessing I missed it. This time round im getting the OPK and hopefully this will get my little miracle. So excited. Expect ovulation from 11th of august. Baby dust to all

8 years ago

Welcome Mrsmawalla!! Sounds like you'll be super close to my cycle this month! If AF shows tomorrow, I suspect I'll O sometime around the 13th. Hope this is our month!

8 years ago

Hi sheriskers. Im praying its our month too will be so awsome for all of us to get BFP. Im gonna start using the OPK im gonna use first response and clear blue digital from the 2nd of august till I dont know dont wana chance it in case I Ovulate early or later. Was so bumped when AF arrived at 0400am. How are you charting your O?

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo