Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Good Luck testing TTClate.
I got a negative this morning.. I was hoping to get an early + because of fathers day being tomorrow..
but with temp dropping not so sure its going to happen at all..

User Image

8 years ago

Hoping that its a good sign that I've been having a cramping on my right side. I most def don't think its gas this time. lol

User Image

8 years ago

I had a bfn yesterday too. Hoping it was just too early. Feeling a little crampy right now though so hopefully AF isn't coming

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Period due in 6 days crossing my fingers for no AF!!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

8 years ago

bummed out.. 11 dpo bfn No father's day surprise happening here.

User Image

8 years ago

No Father's Day present for my DH either. He just gets a BFN and another failed cycle.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Although...I'm still not out for a march baby since the due date for this last cycle was March 1st. Once AF comes I will have an EDD but it would be the end of March now

8 years ago

Sorry about the bfn ttclate!!

I just found out coworker expecting today.
Anyone want to come and cry it out with me?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

I'm crying with you! I just waiting for the day the girl behind me gets pregnant. She's a newly wed

8 years ago

My heart goes out to everyone who didn't get the Father's Day they so desperately wanted... I counted up my remaining cycles until DH and I agreed we'd stop trying and I got a similar sinking in my stomach... Bummer town...

But my brother and sister-in-law who have been trying for nearly six years had their second IVF retrieval yesterday. Hoping they have some success soon too!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo