Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 308 Replies | Last Page

tiainker750:

Margie_M: WOW!!! 18 hours...is that one way or round trip?! I used to take long car trips like that too when I was a kid and OK yes, there was one when I was driving down to see my sis get married in southern MO a few years ago...that was a long and boring 12 hr drive. Good luck with the driving. And have a fabulous time...I would love to take a 2 week vacay somewhere...jealousy peeking through.

I don't blame you for wanting to retest in the AM...May want to retest again for a few days just to be on the safe side. I think it's funny and sad that we have been at this for so long that we just know that it might not be true O'ing. But I hope it was...because then we are only a couple days apart and pretty much cycle buddies again.

That's not a bad idea for gifts. I have only made myself a set and my step daughter a set of fingerless mittens as well as a hat and scarf. Thinking about doing stuff like that this year for xmas but also need to knit stuff to sell on ebay. At the moment I have been experimenting with knitting projects for home...lol.

Amanda_McDaniel: Wow! That's an impressive degree. Good luck with that! I do hope you get to have your 2nd baby but if not then it sounds like no matter what, you have an exciting future ahead of you.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

lolo - its about 18 hours each way. DH and I tend to talk through a lot of stuff during the drive. It's kinda nice to reconnect. In some ways I hope it's a true O and that we get lucky this month but I'm probably still going to test for a few more days just to make sure.

I haven't tried knitting anything in a while but I've wanted to make these mittens since my mom sent me the pattern. The toys are so cute I just want to start them now, but I think I'll try the mittens first and they toys after. It'll be my first time trying to make anything like this. I've done scarves, blankets and hats but never mittens.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie_M: LOL! yea, I have never done toys with knitting either. I am sorta new at the whole knitting thing. Started knitting over the winter. I have a couple projects I am trying to finish up. But look forward to switching it up once I am done.

Have a great time on your trip! Will you still be checking in from time to time? If not, I look forward to hearing about it when you return.

You are so lucky to be doing something to keep your mind off the TWW!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Hoping for a March baby with all of you! I am 7 dpo and hubby and I have been trying for 11 months. I got a + opk and with unpredictable ovulation, this is such a blessing for me. We did it two days before and the day of positive opk. I am really hopeful now, for a change!

We're having a baby!!!

8 years ago

I am as well trying for March now. We have been trying for three months now with no luck. I'Ve been using opk's and well last month was different. They said I ovulated twice. I'm not really sure. So this month I started the temperature watch. I'm not sure how it really works. If anyway can explain more about how the temperature thing works I would be very greatfull.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

magicalstarR - Welcome. OPK show your LH surge and sometimes your body gears up to O but doesn't quite make it so it gears up again, which may be why you got two different +OPK. Good luck this month.

sunaet - Welcome. I hope you get your BFP at the end of this cycle!

Lolo - I'm an intermittent knitter. I'll make something and then not knit for months and then pick it up again when I see something I want to try and make. I had a blanket that I was working on that took me 2 years to do because I kept getting bored and putting it away.

I haven't decided if I'm going to check in or not. I know I won't for the first few days because we don't have internet at the cottage and I don't want to pay data roaming fees.

AFM - My temp rise this morning confirms my +OPK yesterday. plus I took an OPK this morning and it was negative. I won't really be able to temp tomorrow accurately so I may pack the OPKs and take a few more tests just to confirm. I know I'm crazy but it's just super early for me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hi ladies!
Am out for February. I got a BFN today at 14 Dpo. I'm sad & confused. I had a lot of preg symptoms that are abnormal PMS for me. I was sure I was going to get a Bfp today.
I guess I'll wait for
Good luck all & congrats to all BfP

8 years ago

#3girl-so sorry for your BFN. Fx for a march baby!

Amanda-your degree sounds intriguing. I wish I went for a different degree. I'm not utilizing my degree. Now that I'm older there are so many other things that would have been great to get into.

Margie- enjoy your trip!

lolo-I wish I could knit or crochet. There are such cute things to make

Welcome new ladies!

Afm- still waiting for AF to show after stopping the progesterone. A little spotting today so maybe it's coming. This is a bittersweet time because this time last year was the cycle I became pregnant on with my 1st angel. She/he would have been due in March. Praying we conceive again this time around and it's a sticky baby.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

I also am ttc this month for a March baby! Quit all alcohol and cutting back on caffeine!!! Hoping and praying this is our month for our 1st! to you all!

8 years ago

I'm in the same boat. Today is 14 dpo and got bfn on a clear blue digital. Sad cuz now my fiancé want s to wait to try again :( well good luck ladies. Just waiting for my af now.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo