Community post

Discussion

June 2016 Babies ????

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in June 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

311 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I'm hoping for a this month too!

to you & anyone else trying this month!

8 years ago

Ladies, I wanted to join and get to know all of you even though I won't actually be trying till next month.

I was on here before, took 9 months to finally conceive (I was lucky) and then carried my son Oscar to term. Unfortunately, I lost him in labor and he was stillborn at 40+6 weeks on June 15, 2015.

The doctor said I can start trying again next cycle so I'm concentrating on tracking my cycle and getting back into the swing of things so it won't take 9 months again. Also, if I'm blessed with a rainbow baby (that I desperately want), I'd rather it not be around my son's birthday.

So hello! Good luck and baby dust to all of you! I'll lurk now.

8 years ago

Coming over from May! Here's hoping for a June babe. Cycle day 5 for me, hoping O happens around day 17 again to coincide w a mini vacay w my husband. Still debating about temping or not. Had a chat w my dr today and she said she wouldn't do any investigation until we've been trying a year (reasonable, I know) so 6 more months of doing what we've been doing, I guess.

Calvingirl- I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. I hope that when you're ready to start trying again your rainbow baby joins you right away.

8 years ago

Coming here from the May thread as well... thanks dsinha1011 for starting up June! I'm trying clomid for the first time this cycle, so we'll see how that goes...

MrsB11 and jbean123, for you this month!

calvingirl, hugs to you and hoping for a beautiful rainbow baby for you when you are ready!!

& to all!

8 years ago

calvingirl - my heart goes out to you This made me particularly sad. I never knew that TTC could be such a long and drawn out process. I've always thought that it would happen straight away, but after stalking these forums, I've realised how many obstacles we need to go through even after conception. I guess it makes everything so much more precious knowing all the hurdles you've endured. Good to hear you're staying strong.

jbean123 - I started temping last cycle and I felt it really helped me with getting to know my body better. I have irregular cycles that vary from 26 -36 days. It confirmed when I had O'd and I could then work out how long I had before AF was expected to arrive based on my LP. I think this prevented me from testing too early and I only tested once before my temps dropped.

AFM - This is my 3rd cycle TTC my 1st. I don't think this month is going to work out for me though. DP is going on a boy's vacation on 17 Sept - 20 Sept and according to my tracker I should O around 21 Sept. If I'm lucky, maybe I will O late, but DP's sperm will probably be so drunk after his getaway that I'm not sure they will even be able to swim haha.

to everyone!

8 years ago

WishingforViolet, I'm on my 3rd cycle TTC my 1st as well! You should DTD before your DH leaves for his trip and right after he gets back to cover your bases. You never know!!

8 years ago

Hello everyone! Decided to jump in on the June babies thread this time. I'm on cd8 and should ov around the 16th. This is cycle number 7 of "not really trying but hoping". I've been temping since before I got married, so almost three years. I feel I know my body pretty well. I don't ever really do anything besides that. This month though I'm drinking dandelion root tea as a mild detox(although I started a few days in) until I ov. Then I plan on using a natural progesterone serum during the TWW. But DH may or may not be home during ov so it could all be for naught. :( But here's to all the June babie hopefuls!!!

8 years ago

Going to join you guys as well.

Did a blood test and came back as <2. I am now just waiting for AF, so I can do my second IUI.

Good luck to everybody.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I'm also hoping to get lucky this month,,, to everyone first try after lapo to remove endometriosis with one working tube

8 years ago

I need help if my last period was on august 25th 2015, will i have june baby or may baby.

I don't know much about my ovulation cycle. So i am using strips to check for ovulation.

Please help!

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo