Community post

Discussion

June 2016 Babies ????

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in June 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

311 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Calvingirl, I am 11DPO and not feeling too hopeful. I tested at 9DPO (BFN) and have been out of town for work since then so have not tested. I had some blood-tinged CM yesterday and today, check out my image gallery if you want. I have had similar CM a day or two before AF shows her ugly face the last two months... :-/ I will get home tonight so will probably test if AF doesn't happen before then. If I post images I will let everyone know. I have also had a lot of similarities with my symptoms from my last few (obviously negative) cycles.

How about everyone else? Tests? Symptoms?

---------------------------------------
TWW

Calvingirl: TTC #3, Cycle 1, DPO 4. AF due October 26

Saturday03: TTC#2 Cycle 2, O'd 9/30/15 AF due between 10/16 and 10/20.

Kmksmd: TTC#1 Cycle 10, O'd 10/5/15, AF due ?10/16/15ish (cycles have been erratic)

dlb1024: Cycle Day 23/6dpo; cycle 28 of TTC #2; 4th IUI w/ 100 mg. of Clomid on 10/5 - 10,000 iu Pregnyl trigger on 10/4. AF expected 10/19

MrsS2014

ntsindha

BFP

Contemplating - EDD: 03 June 2016
Wishingforviolet - EDD: 10 June 2016
clarabelle31 - EDD: 12 June 2016
MMcalli
Mommato4boys - EDD 15 June 2016
ekkn14
SavCE - EDD 19 June 2016

8 years ago

Booo!! Well hope you're wrong.

8 years ago

I am planning to test may be next week.
Not anytime sooner.

Scared dont want to see BFN.

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Hoping for a June baby :) Im 14 DPO and testing tomorrow. I tested twice already out of excitement (but waaay too early lol). Feeling lots of symptoms (I'm hoping its not all in my head). This is my first (possible) pregnancy and my husbands (potential) fourth child and he seems to think I'm pregnant. I hope the expert is right! If not, its only our 1st time TTC. AF is due Mon Oct 19th. Poss EDD of 6/28/15. We leave it up to God!

8 years ago

11DPO tonight and BFN on Wondfo but no AF yet so there is still a chance...

Update: AF showed up last night so I am heading to the July board. Congrats to everyone who got their BFP!

8 years ago

I tested this morning and BFN probably. I'm only 8dpo but I had a big temp surge and was feeling lucky. I think I see a shadow of a line, but it could be line eye. I'll test again tomorrow. I got a positive at 8dpo last time which is why I tested so early, but every time is different so I know it's early days yet to be expecting a bfp.

8 years ago

calvingirl: FX for your BFP!! keep us updated!

8 years ago

calvingirl - for you

How is everyone else doing? Things have quietened down!

I haven't managed to find a pregnancy forum for June 2016 babies, no one replied to count down to my pregnancy. Does anyone else have a suggestion?

I'm 7w6d and doing okay , nausea has really been slowing me down. Had some spotting and cramping today so freaked out a bit... It stopped on it's own so hopefully everything is okay... So tired at the moment, I don't know how moms with other children to mind manage in the first trimester!

to everyone that is still trying

8 years ago

Contemplating: I've sent you a PM message about 2016 June forum :)

Calvingirl: Hoping to hear some good news soon!

8 years ago

Contemplating & WishingforViolet : What did you guys decide about a June 2016 forum? I want to be a part of it. Every forum I find is not active.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo