Community post

Discussion

June 2016 Babies ????

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in June 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

311 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Sorry about the ?, was meant to be a sad face. X

8 years ago

MrsB11 I'm at CD14, here's hoping we ovulate soon! I had a dream last night that I had ewcm but I woke up and it was just a dream.

Kmksmd I totally know what you mean about testing early and often, this cycle I'm going to wait longer before I test but the two week wait is so hard!!

Mrsmawalla1 10dpo is still early! But I understand that feeling of disappointment with a BFN. Still hoping the best for you though!!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I've been following along for a couple of days but I didn't actually post on here.

clarabelle - I hope you get your O soon. are you using OPKs or temping?

MrsB - FX that you O before you run out of CB strips. I use them too.

Mrsmawalla - I hope AF stays away for you.

kmksmd - I know what you mean about testing early being disheartening. FX that when you do test you'll get your BFP.

purelex - Sorry I don't have any experience with progesterone cream or evening primrose oil.Good luck in your TWW. I hope you caught the egg!

calvingirl - I remember you from the July board. I'm so sorry to hear about your son. That is absolutely tragic. I hope that you will be able to concieve quickly and have a wonderful loving child to snuggle.

AFM - I'm doing my 5th IUI this month and am currently on CD 6 and day 4 of clomid. I go in for my mid cycle scan on 22 Sep to check how my follicles are developing. If I get my BFP this month I will be due just after my 30th birthday.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thanks girls. It's nice to be remembered. I'm sorry you're still on here. I was hoping I wouldn't see any familiar names because you all were knocked up :) Oh well, we can do it together again.

Purelex, Evening primrose oil (EPO) certainly helped me with the CM. I started taking the capsules ordered on Amazon every evening and I had tons of ewcm. General usage is 1500 – 3000 mg one to two times daily, from day 1 – 14 in the cycle. After I was pregnant, my midwife had me taking them at the end of the pregnancy to soften the cervix. Does all kinds of good things. Just look for it on amazon.

As for progesterone cream, I have low estrogen and progesterone, but not enough to medicate. I don't know if I needed it, but it made me feel better that it helped seat that baby firmly and I wouldn't lose it to hormone fluctuations. I'm 40 so my hormones are all over the place anyway and I had three chemicals, so I figured why not?. It's OTC and much milder than prescription - I got the source naturals brand.

Hope that helps.

8 years ago

Thank you clarabelle31 and Margie M. I hope so two.

I did have alot of EWCM this cycle and for more days than I usually do, but I used evening primrose oil capsules from CD1 up2 CD5 and then I used Robitussin as well from CD10 upto CD15 and I think that did the trick. Honestly it tasts bad but I noticed the difference in jus a few hours of taking the robitussin I had such an abundance of EWCM sorry TMI.

With Robitussion you must only use the one wit guaiphenesen as the only active ingredient so the plain kind and drink alot of water with it otherwise it wont be as effective to thin out your EWCM thats my experience anyway.

Ladies with ovulation last month I had strong strong ovulation pain from my left side but this cycle I had very mild cramping from my right side enough that I could feel something but not so painful that im clutching my tummy like last time? Could tht mean I didnt ovulate even tho I did get a positive opk and LH surge? . How many of you actually have ovulation pain? Im worried the red raspberry might off messed with my cycle im 27days and 13day luteal

8 years ago

Thanks Margie_M! I'm temping and using opk's but my temps have been erratic. I'm on Clomid this cycle so I wonder if that's why. Good luck with your IUI!!

calvingirl, thanks for the info on the progesterone cream. I'm going to look into it!

Mrsmawalla1, I've seen people mention Robitussin before, sounds like I need to try it! Whatever gets me more ewcm I'm willing to try!

8 years ago

kmksmd: Are you planning on testing at all this cycle or just going to wait for AF to show? Your symptoms sound promising, at least! And I understand those super long shifts... it definitely does make temping challenging.

Mrsmawalla: I do the same thing when it comes to planning my next cycle to avoid the disappointment of a BFN. I'm also a bit of a data junkie, though, and I look forward to being able to track my next cycle so there's that. You're still early though so there is hope! Maybe you're in for a surprise after all! As for ovulation pain.. I don't experience it. I think it's one of those things that you can have some cycles and not others, kinda like implantation bleeding (some pregnancies and not others). Ovulation pain, implantation pain and/or general PMS cramping can all be very similar and hard to predict what's what. I wouldn't stress about it -- if everything else points to ovulation, you probably ovulated. The red raspberry leaf may also be playing a part here, like you suggested.

clarabelle: Your dream about EWCM made me laugh! It's amazing what our minds and bodies will do when we want something so badly. Good luck catching your egg!

Margie: Good luck with your scan on the 22nd and the IUI. Having the due date right after your birthday sounds like an awesome present so I have my FXed that you catch your egg this cycle!

calvinsgirl: Thanks for the info regarding progesterone cream and EPO. If I end up with a BFN this cycle, I definitely think I'll start taking the oil and see how it goes... seems that it has really helped you and Mrsmawalla.

Dun dun dun... and so the TWW begins! I believe I'm 2 DPO today and my temp tomorrow morning will be the final confirmation. I'll probably test next Thursday or Friday since my LP is 11 days. Going to dedicate myself to work for the next week and a half and try not to symptom spot!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi all!

I'm Jess.

Coming over from May.

Here's hoping to a June 2016 baby for all of us.

xoxox

8 years ago

Good morning, ladies!

Just checking in. I haven't been on here for over a month! It's been a little crazy dealing with the first fertility check and trying to figure it all out. AF showed with a vengeance today so CD1 for me! Sounds crazy, but I'm pretty happy to have it start in the middle of the week. It's like my body has decided to be more normal. I was starting on the weekend for MONTHS.

So, for those of you who don't know us, DH and I have been TTC since April 2013. Had major back surgery to remove a tumor around my T2-T3 area that put a stop to TTC for a bit on June 30, 2014. DH and I just went to a fertility clinic to do a very basic fertility check last month.

Results aren't so good Mine say I'm ovulating and have a good reserve, his results are ... well... They say they want about 15 million sperm per unit ... he had 3 million. And not only that, it said he only had about 30% motility ... So, they want us to go to a male urologist for more work up on DH.

So, CD 1 for me and we are trying to find some help for natural remedies on low sperm count. If any of you have been in this situation or know anything about it, we would love to have some info. He has stopped drinking pop for the most part (he used to drink at least 5 cans a day!) and we are going to start exercises. FX we can still get our loved one without an IUI because we don't have the funds for that right now, but it looks like we may have to go that route.

Anywho, and to you all!!!!!

8 years ago

I am CD 10 today...waiting to ovulate.
Any cycle buddies here?

Welcome all the new members and hoping for a lot of this month!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo