Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Hiya can I join, was in the feb 2016 babies but now my edd is 1st march 2016. Would be nice to get to know people in the same situ and same cycle as I am still new to this website, this will be cycle 4 for myself and my DH am hoping that this will be our month. xx

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome MummyHillsdon! I am in the same boat as you. My EDD would be Mar 6th if DH and me get lucky this month. What are the tools you will be using this month?

I am planning on using bbt, opk and prenatals starting from tomorrow (CD5).

Hope we both get our this cycle!
Lots and lots of !!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Were going to be using opk and change of diet, especially stopping drinking so much tea, found out that the caffeine can reduce your chances, ive been taking prenatal vitamins for the past 4months so hoping with the changes it will help, I also read that if you BD a couple of days before you O it can also help your chances so going to give that a go too lol. What about you have you found any other tips that could help? Ive been trying to look around to see if there is any advice that we don't have on here but could help, thought it couldnt hurt looking so fingers crossed. So hoping this could be our month, baby would be due just before our 1st wedding anniversary and our 11 year anniversary ( when we got together) and my DHs birthday, a baby would make it extra special xx

User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies! Possible EDD would be March 4! We've been TTC for 3.5 years but have recently found out what issues we have and they seemed to be "fixed". I'm currently on Letrozole to induce ovulation. I had an ultrasound yesterday showing a possible follicle measuring 17.5mm (which is HUGE for only being at CD3) so we're finding out if it's an active follicle or a cyst. My guess is that it's a cyst but we're hoping this is our month!!

User Image

8 years ago

Bless ya hopefully this will be your month, sending positive thoughts your way

User Image

8 years ago

I'm going hang out with you lovely ladies! CD1 for me. Big bummer, and I'm still a bit emotional that AF came. But I know I'll be okay. Good news is my CM was very reliable for telling me my ovulation, and even though we Bd'ed 3 times in my fertile window, it wasn't enough. Hubby said with a sinister laugh we'll "try harder this month". Yeah, he always says that, and then ends up passing out most nights with the TV still on. Oh well. We'll see how it goes.
March Babies for everyone!
and all around!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

I am trudging along waiting for my big O. Today is only cd6 so I have few days to plan.

I have started charting my temp. and using opk every evening.
I bought sage tea leaves but I am not sure if that would mess up my hormones. I will check with my ob before taking that.

Trying to relax and take it easy... as everyone says that is the key.

Sending all of you lots of !!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

Also, I would like to add that it is almost impossible to wake up at the same time everyday especially weekends to have an accurate bbt. I will try harder this month but kind of slacked off today by waking up at 5:30 instead of 5am.

How are you girls managing waking up at the same time for bbt charting?

User Image[/url][/url]

I dunno how I do it but I wake at 6.45am every morning if not a lil earlier. I only have a short cycle so I O'd the other day so now 2dpo edd march 1st to march15th (DH bday) I feel abit different this month, I dont feel so anxious like I have the last 3 months so hoping that will help this month too, coz I know if you fret over whether this month is the month you feel gutted when things don't go to plan, I know i have in the passed, I expected it to come so easy and have no problems conceiving but thanks to endometriosis I have found it tough, im going to try the relaxed attitude towards it and see if it helps, like tonight we were going to BD but hubby weren't feeling good and im ok with that but in the pass I lived my O BDing like clockwork and it takes the fun out of it, im willing to try anything to see if it works. What about you ladies how are you all feeling?

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I will join the march party. finally showed after being 10 dys late. So feeling deflated. But thankful for a new cycle.
After reviewing my chart I dicovered when I actually ovulated due to ewcm. I took the +opk for granted. Turns out I geared up for it but took another week to succeed.
This month I'll do better with my bbt chart. And continue to temp after +opk. As well as more whenever I have ewcm.

to all

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo