Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Camasia, TTClate30's, kelley828!!!

AFM: I am on CD14 waiting to ovulate. We already BD'd 3 times including this morning. I tried chinese gender prediction which is non-scientific but fun. It predicted a girl. I hope it comes true

I need some tips for checking the position of cervix. I have never tried it as it sounds super hard. It would be another tool for predicting O. I would like some expert tips from you gals.

Wish everyone a very happy baby-making weekend!

Sending

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Dsinha1011, same here! Everyone seems to know how to check their cervix and I'm over here clueless on how to even start. I mean, I can tell the different positions sometimes when we BD (obviously it's a little bit of a shock when DH jolts it) but I've never known how to track or what it even means in its different positions. Honestly, we've BD'd so much this cycle (DH is sick of hearing about it...) that he might have jarred the dang thing loose. Lol!

User Image

8 years ago

So today would be either one day past ovulation or ovulation day and me and my fiance have BD the 7,8,9,and 11. Hoping to again tonight just for safe assurance. So entering my two week wait!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

8 years ago

Thanks everyone!

Amanda- I don't know how to check my cervix either.

Tia- good luck! I hope you catch the egg!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

TTClate30's-Thank you. I'm hoping for sticky vibes! Hope we all have our march babies!! There are really good websites that explain how to check your cervix. If its higher and softer than usual that means you are around ovulation. I've been checking my cm and cervix all month and I definitely knew when I was ovulation. Stringing clear cm that stretches (tmi) is the most fertile. Good luck ladies. Hoping for a bfp in two week.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

8 years ago

tiainker750: Thanks for that explanation. I am confused how we can tell the cervix is higher or lower. What is the point of reference like higher than which position? It must be a practice thing probably.
Welcome to the TWW!

Amanda_McDaniel: I know the cervix is located deep in the vagina. I used to get it confused with clit but now I've got that straightened out. I still not sure about using this method to track my cycle yet. I am already confused with the opk and bbt charting. The mysteries of the human body ;)

TTClate30's: You have gone through a lot lately. I hope you get this month.

AFM: I am totally perplexed with my cycle. My bbt spiked up today but the opk is still negative. Anyone had this problem?

Sorry if I missed anyone. and hope we get a lot of March ... showering everyone with !!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

dsinha1011- you have to start after your period and feel from there and check it everyday and you will notice the changes. It takes awhile. The best thing to do is check your cm. The cm is what will tell you when your fertile. So clear sticky cm that can stretch between your fingers. I know sounds gross. Checking you cm also takes practice and time. Good luck ????

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

8 years ago

Gm ladies today is the day for my hsg! I'll keep update as soon as it's over. Have a great Monday! Smooches

User Image

8 years ago

Tiainker750, that's how I've always tracked it, even before I wanted babies. I mean, it's hard for me to miss and it freaked me out the first time I noticed it. Thank goodness for Google! This cycle seems so messed up after having to jumpstart my last period with progesterone. I got a little EWCM on three consecutive days instead of a lot on just one day like usual. My luck I didn't ovulate this month.

User Image

8 years ago

Camasia: for your hsg.

tiainker750 & Amanda_McDaniel: I am afraid I am too late this month. Not sure if we caught the right timing having BD'd every other day. If this month doesn't work out, I will try the cm method.
Also read that one-step opk is not very effective with little dilution of urine and the instructions ask for not drinking water for 2 hours before testing... go figure.

My bbt dipped a little bit today so I am guessing I have already O'd which puts me into the TWW.

for !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo