Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies! It's so funny how some of you called it. I can't believe the month I swear I'm not pregnant, I am. Never give up! I am pulling for each of you and can't wait to see more BFP's!!

8 years ago

9dpo. I took a test this morning and half (the bottom half of the line) of a very very faint line showed up...evap maybe but mostly it is just too soon. My bbs started feeling tender under the nipple last night and this morning feel fuller. I sure hope when I test in a few more days that it turns out positive--if I can wait a few days!

Crazy, but I had an intense craving for friend squash last night, so I cooked it up and could have eaten the entire thing myself. It was delicious. I wish weird cravings would be on the healthy side, but boy was it good.

How is everybody? Anybody else give into early testing?

User Image

8 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

Margie_M: Welcome Back!!! How was your trip?! I hope and pray you get your BFP this month too!!! Looks like you covered yourselves pretty well with the BD'ing!

Mommy2015: Thanks! Waiting to test is the worst. Even after you get your BFP, waiting to test to make sure everything is doing what it's supposed to be doing is hard...lol.

TTClate30's: Thanks! And YES, it has been a very long journey. Are you still charting? I went to your page to stalk you and the last chart I see is January. Some quit charting once they start IUI and some don't. So I was just curious. I hope the IUI works for you!

#3girlBella: Looks like we are both going for a blood test tomorrow morning! Hope you see your BFP!!!

comeonbaby123:

bjohnson2005: Ooooh! Hope the test becomes darker. I have never seen a BFP earlier than 11DPO. That being said, I suppose considering how dark the test was the morning I took my first test it is possible I might've gotten a positive a couple days earlier. But who knows. Glad I waited till 11DPO though. It was 4th of July...an easy date to remember when I saw my big BFP!

AFM: DH is thrilled! He tried to be reserved and put his guard up because we have both been hurt but with the tests and the symptoms it's really hard not to get excited and he is really excited. He keeps asking how my temp is in the morning and how I'm feeling. He touches my belly to say Hi. LOL!

We went to the Renaissance Faire yesterday and had a blast as always. DH is even told a couple people there we were expecting. Like the Caricature lady...lol...and of course she couldn't help it, she incorporated it in there, it's cute and very well done...But I can't help it, all I keep thinking is that, now this baby better stick cause seeing that is going to be very hard if it doesn't. Anyways we also bought a couple things that I like to buy every year. And walked around...I love people watching there...lol...I love how everybody dresses up...some day, when we can afford it, we will buy the fun costumes and dress up with everyone too!

As for my symptoms...I have been feeling more nauseous this morning. I was even dry heaving a bit this morning...mostly felt like there was something in my throat but thankfully haven't thrown up yet. That is definitely the one thing I am NOT looking forward to. But I'll take it if it means a THB. My temp is climbing some more. I know some women stop temping after they see their BFP. But, part of me wants to at least continue until the 1st u/s. Then we'll see. :)

Tomorrow morning I go in for my 2nd Beta!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Lolo-sounds like you had a great time. Yes I do still chart but when I got my BFP in February I got outta my Routine and forgot you need to click the box to make. The chart visible. So thanks for reminding me. I will fix it right away. Can't wait for your update tomorrow! I get my blood drawn too tomorrow but mine is for progesterone to see if I ovulated and how well I responded to the Femara this cycle.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

LoLo-CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what your second beta is! WOHOO!!

TTClate- I hope your progesterone test goes well and you ovulated!! I hope you get your BFP too this month.

Congrats to you too sailors wife! So exciting to hear!

AFM I have been on Vaca. I haven't been tracking this month at all. Just BD when we want and trying not to let it dominate my life.....
I am CD27 today. My Cycles have been around 30 days. I did test today and it was a BFN. So I will wait a couple days. I have no idea when I ovulated. I really want this to be my month too. This has been so hard on me and my DH.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

So happy for all the BFP mamas here!

I've been on vacation without much service.
I got my period last night and have been awake
All night. I'm not sure yet, but I may try IVF.
My IUI failed again this time around. Sad but
I'll feel better in a day or two.

Love and joy to you all. I'm going to finish my
Vacation and start a new cycle.

to everyone.

8 years ago

Heading in for my progesterone test. I have no symptoms and my temp is stuck and not going up anymore. Losing hope for this cycle. I need a miracle

Hope everyone is is having a great Monday!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

TTC - Good luck with your progesterone test. What DPIUI are you? I really hope you get your miracle.

Bens - I'm so sorry AF showed. It never gets easier. Enjoy the rest of your vacation, I hope you come back feeling relaxed and refreshed.

Holly - I hope your vacation is going well. I hope this is your month too.

Lolo - The trip was amazing. I wish I could have stayed at the cottage longer. I feel so peaceful and relaxed there. We got to see both of our families and I got to see a couple of my really close friends. We're all going through rough times right now but it was great to get to lean on each other for a little bit. It was so nice to see everyone and put down all of my stress and burdens for a few days. I really didn't want to come back to them.

The Renaissance Faire sounds like a lot of fun. We went to one when we first moved down here. I'm hoping to talk DH into going again this year. I wish I could afford some of their beautiful costumes. Some of them are absolutely stunning. Good luck on your beta today. I'm looking frward to hearing the results.

bjohnson - I hope that was a sticky BFP.

Sailors wife -

AFM - I'm 12 DPO today. My temps have been dropping like a stone. I figure AF will be here within the next day or so. I'll have to put in my perscription for my next round of Clomid. I'm disappointed but I'm hopeful that things will work out well for the next IUI. I'm really hoping DH doesn't stress us both out by telling me he can't leave work anytime in the next month even for a doctors appointment.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

I'm all new to this ????
Well, first off last af was June 13-15, lasting 3 days. according to my period tracking app, my eAF was july 12th (I am 2 days late). I haven't been feeling any cramps. I've had slight headaches here & there. No nausea, but I feel like something is in my throat even after I swallow. & these past 2 days, I've been waking up sweating in a cold house.

I'm trying for baby #2. with my 1st, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 2months & only because my sister in law found out she was pregnant & wanted me to test to make sure the tests were accurate. how long are you guys waiting to test? If I were to be pregnant now, I'd be 4 weeks, 2 days. according to due date calculator tool.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today?

I woke up tired but not really feeling any symptoms today except for some slight nausea and some slight sore boobs.

Just got back from getting my 2nd HCG blood test done. I guess since I am on the progesterone pills they didn't think I needed that test...lol. I'm not concerned, I would be if my temps went down but they keep climbing. :) I was told I should get the results this afternoon...

TTClate30's: Your welcome! I have forgotten to update at times too. I hope your progesterone level comes back good too.

Holly860: Thanks! I hope this is your month too!

Bens10: Aww, I am so sorry arrived for you! So disappointing. How many IUI's have you had done? I hope you see your BFP soon!

Margie_M: Thanks girl! I hear ya about not wanting to come home from your vacation home. That's how I used to feel about going down to Mexico. We had a family home down there. Sadly it cost too much to keep up with every year and my parents just sold it. Been going down there since I was a kid. I always felt better when I was there. Always able to regroup down there. I was really sad when my parents had to sell it. They sold it to some friends so hopefully some day I can go back down there but I feel like it wont be the same.

LOL! I agree about the costumes it will be years before we can afford those costumes. But I love their hair accessories and their lotion candles. I'm sorry your temps are dropping...I am hoping they climb back up. But if not for the next IUI round.

Mauntie23: Welcome and I'm impressed that you waited till you missed your AF to think or question about testing. I would test now. I tested on 11DPO and got my BFP! And the day before AF was due I went in for blood test and got a BFP! So I if I were you I would go and get a HPT and test.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo