Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 308 Replies | Last Page

two temps above coverline so despite my confusing opks I think I may have ovulated on cd 22 temps aren't really high but they are above coverline. So hopefully I have FINALLY made it to the TWW.

User Image

8 years ago

My status CD 35, 25 dpo, AF 6 days late.
Not much of a change in symptoms... I did call crisis pregnancy center & they told me to come in next week when I'm more than 7 days late. Hopefully the urine test will be positive (explaining the delay) & if not, will schedule a blood draw

How is everyone else doing? How is your guys BFPs?
Have a good positive day everyone

8 years ago

well I say Goodbye March ladies
My blood test was Negative
I woke up with a lot of AF
I have a lot of pain in left ovary and OBgyn was it could be a cyst

8 years ago

Heading over to the April board. Spotting Wednesday and Thursday and AF just showed today. Not for sure which day to count as my first day of period? Trying temping for the first time this next cycle so hopefully that will help. I hope I don't see a lot of women move over to April due to there being a flood of

User Image

8 years ago

So I started to notice yesterday smells everywhere and today was even worse. Went to the grocery store and I could smell the marshmallows an isle over and the guy that was 15 feet in front of me had the worse bo smell I have ever smelt. Hopefully this is a positive sign but it's a bad one to have if it is. Af is due tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that af showed for a few people. Hope next month is your months.

User Image

8 years ago

3 temps above coverline but chart still says I didn't o. Dou you think I did or still waiting. I had confusing opks this cycle. I am confused.

User Image

8 years ago

I'm depressed. BFN at 12DPIUI. Will test again Monday per RE test date but my temp dropped today too so most likely out. That was the 3rd IuI and nurse said RE only does 3. Hopefully he won't count the first one since it did work but we lost that pregnancy.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

I started taking vitex yesterday. Hope that will help with my cycles.

User Image

8 years ago

CD28, 13 dpo, SORE boobs big time (almost cried when I took my bra off!), darker and more pronounced nips, constantly exhausted, headache, bloated... FINGERS CROSSED! AF was due today and nothing happened - I would normally be spotting 2 days ago. Took a test last night and it was negative, but I'm retesting tomorrow morning.

Sorry to the ladies that are out :(

8 years ago

15 Dpo and 1 day late. I haven't been late in a few months since the birth control came out of my system. Tried a clear blue plus this morning and it was negative. Has anyone ever gotten negatives on clear blue but gotten a positive on first response?

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo