Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 308 Replies | Last Page

I feel like I may be out. I am 11 dpo, but is expected to show on Thursday. I had some AF cramping this evening with back pain, so thinking she may come anytime.

I did a PT test this morning with FMU and it was negative. I can see a small line, but it has no color to it, so thinking that is just the line where the dye is supposed to stay if pregnant.

The only reason why I am not ruling myself out completely is due to sore nipples, but they don't even feel as sore as previous days. I never get sore ones and the last time I did I was pregnant with our daughter, so I guess there is hope, but no counting on it this month.

User Image

8 years ago

LoLo- I am going to have to try the First Response then lol. I was always a bit iffy about the cheapest; you get what you pay for right?!

Based on my period calender I am on CD 33, 23 dpo, & 4 days late but still haven't seen a BFP . I have been feeling a little full/bloated in my lower abdomen. Still feel like something is stuck in my throat even after swallowing several times. I've been feeling more tired as well, trying to fit a cat nap or two anytime I can, LITERALLY! Also noticed a tad bit of cottage cheese looking cm & my old scar from my previous C-section (6 yrs ago) had been itchy on the left side... Hmmm … *fingers crossed*

for all of us

8 years ago

I tested this morning and it was negative :( Could still be too early as I am only 11dpo. AF is suppose to show on Saturday and I hope I get a BFP as it's my one year anniversary and that would be an amazing gift to give my husband.

I've been crampy, moody, weepy, sore breasts, stabbing pains in my breasts, bloated, gassy, some lower back pain and my most major symptom is a stuffy/runny nose since ovulation(never had that before) and it hasn't gotten any worse. Has anyone had this as their symptom?

User Image

8 years ago

Sick with what seems to be morning sickness last 3 mornings. Last night after dinner too! 17 DPO now, , butterflys in stomach, slight cramping off and on during day, but last night bad cramps, no appetite still, feeling hopeful slight boob tenderness, usually very painful before A/F, but not this time, its a soon! Waiting to take test 2 weeks after A/F would have been due this last Sunday...

8 years ago

Good afternoon, ladies! Just wanted to check in!

SailorsWife - I don't know if I said it already, but congrats!!!

Margie - I completely understand. We hit 2 years in April. It doesn't get any easier, but keep the hope!

comeonbaby123 - again, I can't believe you can wait that long! Phew. Good luck, girl! I really hope those symptoms turn out to be a great BFP!

Mommy2015 - I wouldn't count yourself out until you get your period. A lot of people don't get a positive until after AF is missed! Good luck!

Mauntie23 - Hopefully those are good symptoms!!! I really want to see some more BFPs on here! GL

bjohnson2005 - Ugh, that stinks! :( I hope you're wrong though!!!!

#3girlBella - Good luck, girl! FX for a BFP through the blood test!

AFM - I don't know what to do. No AF yet but I don't know if/when I ovulated again this month so who knows when she'll show her ugly head.

I would love your input, ladies! I went back to the back dr yesterday and they officially diagnosed me with Spinal Cord injury and nerve damage. There are fancy words but I don't remember them LOL. Anyway, he upped my Lyrica dosage and told me not to get pregnant on them. I very quickly told him we were TTC and I will do anything for a baby, so he said to stop taking it when I find out. He doesn't think I'll be able to take it if I take clomid or any fertility drug since it assists in TTC and I could be pregnant and not know right away. So my question is this ... Should I even go to an RE now? I hurt terribly when I am not on Lyrica, but want this little one more than you can imagine! I am fine with dealing with the pain after I find out I'm pregnant, because it'll be worth it. I don't want to stop taking it until then, though. What do I do??

8 years ago

nharty09-I know, I'm anxious too! BUT, I had an awful M/C 1 year ago and I'm sooo nervous it will be a negative test! I'm praying for the best and don't want to test too early... Only things that I can keep down so far, apple slices, hot rice cereal, coffee... Sick last 3 mornings 25 min's after eating breakfast. Go through heavy cramping for 15-20 mins and than nothing! On and off all day with butterflys! I would love to have a !!!

8 years ago

Hi ladies - I haven't posted in about 6 months after our loss in January, but we are still TTC! I am 10 dpo today, and have had nausea off and on for the last week or so, tender bbs for a few days (but not to the touch, only when I take my bra off), sensitive nips, awful headaches for days, fatigue, and bloating. Praying for my BFP!

8 years ago

So confused.. last night I had a positive opk (test line was just a tad lighter not by much at all)

This morning it was negative. This afternoon took 2 different test 1 clearly positive test line darker than control and test line showed before the control line.. and the other was negative.

internet cheapie=neg
dollar tree= positive

hmmm so not sure if I should mark my positive as yesterday or today or maybe both.. maybe just rely on my bbt
We going to bd today for sure. We bd 2 days ago. So I'm thinking either today or tomorrow is o day.

What do you ladies think? btw this is cd 22.. another long cycle

User Image

8 years ago

I was due for last Sunday. Often feel a wetness in my panties for the past 2 day's. I go to check sometimes it is wet and when i do a finger check it is white lotiony like cooked smashed egg whites. (sorry for the icky description) Is that discharge due to A/F that is to come or maybe cm discharge as early preggo symptom? CP is low and soft, yesterday it was firm and little lower...PLEASE HELP......Sorry to be so graphic.....Still having cramps off and on...no appetite....

8 years ago

spotting today.
Moving on to the next board.
I hope for many more BFP on this board.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo