Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! Feeling preggo! Diarrhea to constipation with slight nausea. Threw up yesterday. Lower back pain, slight headache, insomnia last 2 nights.... Testing tonight.. Scared to test thinking it could be ...Could be a late
However, with my period I am usually hungry and eating all the time. I haven't had any appetite for 4 day's now! I'm 16 DPO right now.
My son is coming on Monday for a visit and haven't seen him in 2 years. Hoping for before he arrives!
Anyone else get diarrhea before their ???

8 years ago

Margie_M: I have never really been a big fan of AC...lol. I love the heat! But at time like last night I would have loved to have it on...especially when I am cooking...the temps outside, the heat and steam from the stove, plus being pregnant is not a really good combo. LOL! But after I had the chance to sit down and relax in front of the fan...I was fine. I do wish DH would put the units in though...if only to turn them on for periods at a time, like suck out the humidity or while I have to cook.

comeonbaby123: I've been fighting a lot of those symptoms. the diarrhea mostly these past few days. Had a bought of it last night but I think that was due to the Artichoke I had.

and

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Hi Lolo! Glad to know I'm not the only one having those symptoms. Misery like company! lol Thank-you for the quick reply. I'm snacking on crackers as we speak hoping symptoms ease up.
How far along were you when the diarrhea started? And you had no appetite?
Ummmm, might be something to this! lol

BTW-I love artichokes too! Thanks for the idea!

8 years ago

SailorsWife- I have had AF symptoms with very little breast tenderness too, which is not normal for me....

8 years ago

comeonbaby123: Careful with the Artichoke though... I read that they are good if you feel constipated, which means it helps give you diarrhea...lol

I think I started the appetite loss about a week ago maybe a few days before. But I was also suffering from light nausea. Once I ate something though the nausea would go away. It's just hard to eat something when you feel that way. It's funny salty foods have been helping with that too. Right now I am eating pretzel sticks. Diarrhea started only within the last few days and I think today is my 5 week mark.

I hope that helps! But I do know everyone goes through different symptoms at different times. Mostly last week I was suffering from constipation.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

HA Lolo! Maybe I'll just "dream" about having an artichoke! lol
Thanks for help!

8 years ago

cmeonbay123- I have those bowel symptoms also!
hope you get a bfp tonight!

Lolo-you ll need AC this summer being pregnant! I sweated all 9 mo with my prior pregnancies..:-)

TTClate30 and Mountie-hang I there hope you get bfp soon

Margie-hang in there honey!!

where is saliorswife? How is she doing with her BFP?

8 years ago

my#3girlbella- scared to take the test....no so far, slight cramping, diarrhea twice today and once yesterday, headache, craving coffee and cheese also...
Had a very faint line on 9 DPO after reading it 2 hours later and thought it might be an evaporation line....DH saw the line too!
Hoping it was a positive, but took another test on Sunday at 14 DPO and it was negative. After 10 mins threw it in the trash.... Different store brand though. But both Dollar Tree...Did wipe a faint bit of pink blood that am..No more though...
Not sure what to think of that. That's why I'm nervous to get my hopes up and get another neg....But still no at 16 DPO

8 years ago

comeonbaby123:

#3girlBella: Yea, I have a feeling you are probably right about the AC being put in. We live in a mostly brick house which does keep the cool in. But can also retain the heat. At the moment I go from being hot to cold and back to hot and back to cold...lol. But I think when DH gets a free moment...I will have to ask him to put the units in...or at least one.

I saw you were asking about saliorswife? I've seen her on the other site. I'm sure she will check back in.

AFM: Phew made it home from work just in time for my boobs to hurt and I can get into comfy clothes. Today's symptoms have been very light.

Well, now that I have a strong 2nd HCG level I caved and joined CMP...lol. But I do plan to keep checking back in and stalking you all.

8 years ago

Heavy cramping after dinner and nausea... ugh I think I'll wait 1 week to retake test. Making sure shows up before wasting a test.. Good night y'all!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo