Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 308 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear about that mummy. I have a soon to be 14 year old daughter next month and 12 year old daughter. I'm feeling ok I had an abnormal pap smear which resulted in me having to have a biopsy then the results came back I had to have the leep procedure done that was 3 weeks ago now hsg Monday so I haven't had sex in 3 weeks lol poor dh.

User Image

8 years ago

Bless ya, my little sister went through the same thing last year she had to have the abnormal cells take but they ended up taking more then they had said, atm shes so into her work and not thinking about children but I told her that if she has problems conceiving I would carry for her, but ive been having problems conceiving myself so i dunno how that would help? im goin to go bk to the gyne doc and speak to them about my endometriosis and see if its still the same or spread. Im hoping it hasn't spread. I know pregnancy is suppose to make it better but its trying to fall thats hard. But I've got good feeling that it will happen soon, maybe not this month but it will. how long have you ben trying to conceive?

User Image

8 years ago

Oh wow I've been ttc since I had my ectopic 2/5/13 with no bfp. After the hsg I'll be entering into my fertile period so hopefully we catch that egg this month or next month!

User Image

8 years ago

Bless you'll get your BFP I read that stress and lack of sleep can make you have problems conceiving so its best to think positive. I know that im going to be more relaxed now, well as relaxed as possible lol. And im sure you hsg will go ok and you'll get the news you want that everything ia fine, ill have my fingers crossed for you

User Image

8 years ago

Likewise mummy

User Image

8 years ago

@Amanda - Yes I typically break out after O. It's super annoying. My face typically clears up the moment AF arrives.

8 years ago

If we caught the egg this cycle, my edd would be March 2 So I have joined this board as well.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I would like to join you! I am actually straddling the February and March boards because based on LMP it would be 3/1 baby but based on ovulation it would be February. I am finally able to TTC after a break due to a blightem ovum miscarriage. We did IUI and Letrozole this cycle. Praying for a sticky BFP but I am older and it usually takes me a while to even get pregnant. we have been TTC since 11/13 with 2 losses.

Baby dust to all!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Hiya ladies hope your both ok, welcome to dsinha1011 group she set up, were all friendly on here and if we can help we'll try. Its nice to have more peeps join to you both

User Image

8 years ago

Heyyy TTClate30s welcome! !!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo