Community post

Discussion

June 2016 Babies ????

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in June 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

311 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Ntsindha if u have a reg 28 day cycle your due date would be around may 31. If u ovulate later you due date would be in early June

8 years ago

Thank you, dsinha for starting the June thread -- now I can feed my obsession and stalk the June thread, too! Hi again to the familiar faces and welcome to the new ladies and lurkers!

Calvingirl, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon! It's always nice to see new faces so don't be too much of a lurker. I'm sure no one will mind if you participate even if you aren't trying until next cycle!

jbean, I read in Taking Charge of your Fertility (by Toni Weschler) that if you're tracking your cycles and you know when you ovulate and time sex accordingly, there's no reason why you should wait a year to seek out help. I believe she says that the "wait a year" mentality from doctors developed because most women do NOT track their cycles and do NOT time sex very well. If you're doing those things and can prove it with your charts, I would be talking to a doctor after 6 or 7 months. Maybe this helps you with your temping debate?

I'm CD13 today and usually O on CD15 or 16 so hubby and I will be gettin' busy the next few days, although it's going to be rough because I have a major project at work that is taking off this week through the end of the month. At least that will help keep my mind off the TWW. In other news, the B-Complex I have been taking hasn't messed with my temps as much as it did the last cycle I used it and it looks like the extra water and bathroom breaks paid off because I actually have some EWCM, too I am ready for this month to be my month!!

everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

I am CD3 today and going to start my clomid. My first Follicle check is sept. 21. Last time I only had to do one check before the IUI. So I am curious to see how it goes this time.

Good luck purelex I hope you catch the egg.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Thanks purelex! Good advice for sure. Bought a thermometer today so I'm going to start temping just to get used to it this cycle. Will definitely have all my ducks in a row if I have to head back to my dr in a few months!

8 years ago

Good luck on catching the egg purelex!

Last time I was trying, I had one chemical and then the next cycle got pregnant with my son. I was just temping at first but the cycles that actually got me pregnant were when I was doing:

- Evening Primrose oil capsules for EWCM
- softcup insertion after BD (That really helped I think since I have a tilted cervix, so it held those swimmers up there till they found the way :) )
- B vitamins and prenatals
- temping
- progesterone cream during TWW

I plan on trying all that again next month, but will start temping this month to get back into it. The kids get me up at 545am, so it's hard to remember to do it.

8 years ago

It's my first cycle on Clomid and I go back for an ultrasound on Thursday to see how my follicles are doing. They were on the small side on CD13 with a few around 10mm and one at 14mm. Hoping they grow!

jeskalillis: hoping for good follicles for you too!!

purelex: this month!!!

calvingirl: which progesterone cream did you use, is it OTC?

jbean123: hope your temping goes well!

Speaking of temping, I've noticed my temps have been erratic this cycle and I'm wondering if it's the Clomid.

8 years ago

So I have seen progesterone cream mentioned on forums before... I know you can buy it OTC but what is its purpose if you don't have low progesterone (or dont know if you do)? Do most people use it all the time or only during a luteal phase and pregnancy? Just wondering if it's something to consider trying in the future.

Also, can anyone share their experiences with the Evening Primrose Oil for EWCM? I had some this cycle but not much and more definitely couldnt hurt! Is it just a capsule or something?

Also, thanks for all of the luck, ladies! I think I may have ovulated CD15 which is a day earlier than the last two months, maybe because of the B-Complex. Anyone else close to or in the TWW with me?

User Image

8 years ago

I'm 8 DPO today and trying hard not to symptom spot. I'm exhausted and literally slept all day (had a 24 hour shift at work the day before though). Boobs are sore, I'm breaking out, and feel totally bloated. My temping has been sporadic at best this month. Trying to let it all go and relax. Testing super early and often last month was expensive and disheartening so I'm trying to be very patient this month.

Anyone cycle buddies with me this month?

8 years ago

Hi ladies.. so im bumping to this group, im CD24 expecting AF on sunday and im already feeling out BFN today 10dpo. Kmksmd im with you, Calvingirl im so sorry for your loss your so strong we are all gere for you

. Iv been trying to relax and I was but the last few days are so hard im trying not to read into everything. All iv had is alot of cramping and creamy CM. Last cycle I had alot of symptoms but ended up with AF so I dont know.

Im already planning for next cycle. I know its not over till Af comes but its so disappointing whrn you see jus a single red line and clear white. So it lessens the pain for me if I start to plan for bext cycle even tho I am praying for a miracle.

Iv already purched preseed to try this month and continue with everything else iv been doing. But im not gonna take the red raspberry leaf it gave me alot of cramping.

I will be taking evening primrose oil capsules till ovulation and continue with B6 and prenatal vitamins drink alot of water use OPk and the pineapple core.

Goodluck to all June babies

8 years ago

Hi,
Calvingirl, I remember you from the July board, so so sorry for loss ????.

I'm currently on cd 13, not ovulated yet, this cycle I'm using clearblue digital ovulation tests, but once this pack has ran out I'll be using cheap ones of eBay.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo