Community post

Discussion

June 2016 Babies ????

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in June 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

311 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 311 Replies | Last Page

MMcalli - I see a line on both. The FRER I could see better when it was inverted.

Shananabooboo - FX it's just implantation or break through bleeding.

jku394 - I hope you get your BFP this month. 10 DPO is still very early for a BFP. Some people don't even implant until 12DPO.

Wishing - Thanks for the well wishes. I hope my temps stays up too. I would tell my supervisor but that's because I informed him of my fertility issues since I'm gone a couple times a month for appointments.

Saturday - It seems like you and I are on the same track since my temp spiked back up this morning as well. I think I'm going to try holding out until Saturday to test as well.

AFM - I didn't sleep well last night. I had horrible nightmares and kept waking up because I was too warm. On the plus side my temp spiked back up after yesterday's dip. I'm hoping it stays up and that these awful cramps i've been getting are a sign that this is my month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

MMcali: That looks promising. Keep us posted.

Shananabooboo: Sounds like implantation bleeding.

AFM: I am full of emotions this morning. I currently want to cry for no reason, I get butterflies and anxious just thinking that I am pregnant. Even though I want this really bad I'm scared at the same time. I have all these symptoms that I have never had before so I'm thinking that I am pregnant and that's where the anxious and butterflies come from. I haven't tested since 9dpo and I'm scared to again but want to test before is due. I wish I have been temping so I would know a little more instead of having to wait for or a . The ladies that have been pregnant before have you ever had this scared moment? I feel like I'm going crazy.

User Image

8 years ago

Well ladies, I got my BFP this morning. It doesn't seem real, I just keep staring at the test. All those times I would hold it just the right way to see that "line" or take it a part to see the "line" here I am with a test you can clear see two pink lines. I am in awe. I posted it for yall to see.

Mommy2016 : I had that feeling yesterday. I was getting my hair done & the ladies were talking about trying/being pregnant, I almost broke down in tears. Scared it would never happen. Scared it would happen. Just scared. Stay positive.

Also I would like to add the only things I did differently this time was PREGNITUDE << Try it ladies. Even if you don't have PCOS it is suppose to make your eggs healthy.

Hope to see more positives through out this week.

Thanks for being here for me ladies. No words can express how glad I am that I found this site.

User Image

8 years ago

MMcalli I think I see faint lines!! But 9dpo is still early so I'm betting tomorrow you'll start seeing darker lines. I actually got a faint bfp on IC before FRER too, so it's possible!

Calvingirl I think you meant to mention Contemplating instead of me about morning sickness. I haven't started feeling any nausea yet but I think it's still early. FX that you caught the egg!!

Mommy2016 it's definitely an exciting but scary and anxious time too!! That's why I'm glad we have each other for support. Hang in there and let us know how it goes if you test!

AFM I had two hcg betas done and the levels looked good so I made an appointment for my first ultrasound on 10/28.

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon!! Hoping for more BFPs soon!

8 years ago

MMcalli just saw your post and FRER pic!!

on your !!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

MMcalli:Thank you! Maybe that's a good sign since you were feeling that way yesterday and you got your today.

clarabelle31: Yes I'm glad that we have each other on here. It's so hard to talk to other people about it because they just don't understand.

User Image

8 years ago

clarabelle - Congrats on the betas what were your numbers if you don't mind me asking? You must be excied for your first appointment.

MMcalli - I see the second line. That's awesome Are you going to get beta's done?

Mommy - I was thinking of that this morning. I've been tring for so long that I know I want this but at the same time I'm super scared that it may have actually happened. It's a lot of responsibility.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Clarabelle - So sorry! I started to type to say congratulations and in my head went to the next line to Contemplating. You'd think I was pregnant already lol.

MM - Yay! Definite line! Congrats on your !

Jku - Baby aspirin: Because I had a loss with a small placenta with some calcifications, I'd be on it anyway throughout a whole pregnancy, but baby aspirin also increases blood flow to the uterus and gives me a better chance of getting enough nutrients to my lining and making a hospitable environment for that baby to STICK. I don't have a problem getting pregnant, but it's STAYING pregnant that's difficult for me. I had about 3 chemicals before I got pregnant last time, so I'm trying it this way to avoid that.

And heck, it's just a little aspirin. Can't hurt, right?

8 years ago

Wow, so much good news and potential good news here! I'll keep checking in for updates. Hopefully I won't see many of you on the July board. But I am hoping to carry over some of y'alls luck :)

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Congrats MMcalli! Wish you

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo