Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Congrats, Cheshire!

1stTTC, glad the line is still there

AFM, temp drop for the second day in a row. Dunh dunh dunh.....

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Who was starting the July board? I'll start one if nobody has yet....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to the bfps!

To those that are still struggling- it will be our time soon enough. These have been the hardest years for me but I know there is soon an end to this journey and the beginning of a new one.

Cristi- we've been together in these forums since December. I've watched you experience incredible joys and profound sadness. Each time you have managed to move forward with more tenacity than ever. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very personal journey. I feel like a stronger person just because of you. I know your gonna get that sticky bfp and I won't leave until you do!

Afm, Cd 17, 1 dpo. I feel positive but I'm always cautious. I ran out of opks which I used as hpts. I will not be symptom tracking or testing unless AF is several days late. My edd is June 20th and I want nothing more than to be a June momma.

10 years ago

Bammom: Please start the July board!! I am there no matter what. AF isn't due for another week but I know I'm not pg so I'll be there!

Cheshire: !!!

Praying for good news today at DH's appt! Hoping October and November are just as lucky as September!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

cheshire - congrats!! Love that BFP!! I'm glad your back on the forums too!! *hugs*

rebecca - my mom sounds just like your MIL! It's absolutely unbearable. She had 5 successful pregnancies and thinks she's perfect. She said if I exercised, ate healthier and lost weight it wouldn't be so hard for me. She also informed me that I shouldn't gain any weight while pregnant because I'm already overweight. Does she seriously think that I look in the mirror and don't know that I'm overweight?! It's completely maddening! Then I can't confront her about it because she gets all defensive and says she didn't say any of that stuff, and accuses me of being overly emotional, and that I need to just let it go. I'm getting angry just thinking about it! LOL!

pbc - I hope the TWW goes by quickly for you! FX'd for your BFP!

1st - still sending sticky vibes your way!!

10 years ago

Too everyone who got their BFP's congrats!

Too those still in the TWW good luck!

For those that have been disappointed this cycle *hugs*

AFM...Yesterday was 7dpo and that stupid decided that she was just not even going to wait until she was due. So on to cycle 32 for me. I'm not surprised but for some reason it's really hitting me hard this month. Oh well, I'm just going to do what I do and pick myself back up and try again. Dr wants to start me on clomid this cycle. I think I might put it off for just one more. My birthday is coming right around o time and I'm hoping that we can get a bean to stick. After all, it is really the only thing I want for my birthday.

10 years ago

Hello ladies!

good morning!

sorry af came Kizzy...

af is in the house!
I started taking RRL tea, taking my usual vitamins and all that good stuff.
Not much to report. Will do my fsh test levels this Thursday, cd3. Af came last nite but not red blood, so I am count cd1 today.

I am not sure if July 2014 baby, Maybe? has been started so I am going to get it started and we can all join!

praying for all of us, it will happen ladies!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

July 2014 Baby, Maybe? Started.

I will be on both forums.

Please join!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Kizzy, I understand!!! My birthday will come hopefully around implantation time and that would make for a birth around DH's birthday. We are both birthday wishing for this really bad, so it's got to be the month!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

On to July. It will still be summer time right? So that's not so bad right? I'm gonna stick around here too just to keep up and see if we can get any more BFP's out of this month. We've had some losses unfortunately but it has been a good run. I haven't seen so many on one forum in a while. Hopefully October will be even better

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo