Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 540 Replies | Last Page

August marks two years of trying and 26 cycles I believe. Theoretically there is nothing keeping me from getting pregnant this cycle so hoping its my lucky month!

I am not trying anything new. Sticking to wondfo opks, preseed, prenatal and selenium for my thyroid (hashimoto's thyroiditis). I may or may not use the immune suppression protocol. If anyone wants more info on that, let me know.

Oh and I am 31, dh is 35 and trying for our first. He has three kids from previous marriage and they live with us.

A May baby would be fantastic as my mom's, sister's and best friend's bdays are all that month.

10 years ago

Pbc, fingers crossed that this is your month!

AF showed up for me 2 days late so here I am.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

This is my 9th cycle TTC #1. I know some of you have been trying WAY longer than I...FX and babt dust for us all!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

This is my 6th cycle trying, I know it's not very long compared to some of you ladies.
But I'm 20 so I just assumed this was gonna be easy, especially since my best friend got pregnant the first time she EVER had sex......well I was wrong!

The last two cycles my CM suggests that I didn't ovulate :/
So I'm trying BBT this month!!

*~*~* Baby dust to us all *~*~*

TTC #1 since May 2013 Me - 21, DH - 26 to all!!! 12 March 2014 got our

10 years ago

well, I am in my first cycle ttc...I am already driving myself crazy in my first ever tww, I am only 5dpo...I have one child already but he was a shock, aparantly prednisone makes me ovulate. but after having the mirena iud for 4 years and some trouble I had in april I am assuming it may be quite a few cycles b4 we conceive...this month I used opks...next month I will try bbt too. my cylcle is regular though so time will tell! baby dust to all!

User Image

10 years ago

October 1st marks 3 years of TTC... 2 m/c's (one at 8 weeks and one at 10 weeks).... I am currently in the middle of cycle #34! I screwed up my fertility meds so I did not ovulate (at least not that I caught on OPKs)... I am 33 and DH will be 35 in a couple of weeks. I have a 13 yr old son from a previous marriage, and he has 10 yr old daughter from a previous marriage. My son lives with us, but his daughter lives in New York so we only see her once a year. :( Anyways, I am jumping to the May board... not sure that I will be continuing our TTC journey but decided to jump on the forum until I know where my mind is! Still waiting for AF to arrive!

Best of luck to all of you and tons of baby dust.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Amanda...when I first started trying I thought it would be super easy. I guess for some it is and for others it takes a little more work. It's amazing what no one ever tells you about trying to have a baby!

10 years ago

well hello may. how is everyone. hopefully we get those BFP! if I conceive this cycle due Cinco de Mayo1

10 years ago

Well I conceived my son 6 years ago in August. Lets hope I can conceive this August as well. Cycle day 2 for me today!

We have been trying since January and have experienced a missed miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy. Here's to hoping this is our month!

Good luck to you all!!

User Image

10 years ago

5th month trying...fiance is having a semen analysis done next week. I hope this is our blessing...I've always wanted a May baby!!! If I get pregnant this cycle my baby would be due around May 1st...If I got pregnant next cycle my baby would come around May 28th. Super excited at the prospect of having two chances for a May baby!!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo