Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 540 Replies | Last Page

1040: I would recommend first response early result or "answer" brand, both are red dye

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

There is no doubts in my mind! Bfp!
Awesome!!!!!
So happy for you!
Ill keep praying!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

i was being cheap. I was about to get answers lol. ok so those are red dye. that blue is horrible! I will test again maybe tomorrow have to get more test. the bf still wants me to test NEXT week. I said how about I tell you next week. AF isn't here. thinking but until I see dark lines staying unsure

10 years ago

I totally think bfp.
wait until next week or maybe three days. Test on sunday.
it will be darker.
now relax and think positive.
Keep us posted.

Afm as i said earlier im still waiting to ovulate and maybe this month will bring my rainbow baby
:o)

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

1040 - I see a slight something, but I would definitely get the pink dye tests. I had a similar experience a few months back, clearly looked pos and it was in fact neg.

GL and FX'd!

User Image

10 years ago

@1040- I see a line!! I agree I would go get a red dye test!! I think !!! !!

Does anyone know anything about BBT charts or temps? My temp have been up an down every day. One day it will be in the 97s the next morning down in the 96s. I take it at the same time and sleep the same way. I started OPKs as of yesterday. Please help!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

I will try to rest im gonna be positive and not think of it. I will purchase a red dye I promise. gonna be busy this weekend (kids) so it will slip my mine.

10 years ago

lacey the dr. told me after ovulation your temp should spike up into the 98's

10 years ago

1040- my temps have only gotten that high once. They are usually always around 97. something after ovulation but this cycle my temps have been so strange.

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

yes I see. did FF determine an O date?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo