Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 540 Replies | Last Page

1040-We have been using it too

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

preseed is amazing I used it on all my fertile days even ovulation.it is a sperm friendly lubricant that you insert vaginally or on his friend 15 minutes before before intercourse it mimics egg white cervical mucus. I insert it its more afftive I use between 2-3 grams and yes we did wait 15min had a stop watch lol and after I kept by bottom up for 10min

10 years ago

I also took evening primrose oil 3 times a day until 2 days before ovulation day.

Lacey- fx! U will get that bfp !

10 years ago

GVMDL7003 - when you buy preseed it comes with several applicators to insert vaginally. If you run out you can also buy more. Or you can use externally. I will agree with everyone, it is great stuff, especially if you don't get EWCM or like me, my EWCM isn't consistent. It's also great outside of ttc, its the only stuff we use.

10 years ago

Thank you girls!
On my way to store now!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

We use it externally because it creeps out DH. He says he doesn't know if It is me or not (tmi I know). I ordered mine online at amazon. I haven't seen it in the store. Gl!

1040- thanks for cheering me on I do feel better. I always feel like it can happen after talking to you girls! Thanks for being there when I feel like no one else is! I hope you get your bfp! I feel like you will!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Ur welcome lacey! I have a feeling it will happen maybe this crazy temp jumping is a good thing!!

*Gvmdl- its either in the pharmacy section or family planning. U want regret buying it

10 years ago

Gvmdl- I agree with 1040 you won't regret it!

10 years ago

I agree! Don't think I'll regret at all!!!
Thank you girls!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Hi Lades!

Is it too late to join? While I was hoping for an April Baby (actually had planned for a Dec/Jan Baby), I think May is great! I'm hoping to be more optimistic about this cycle, less stressed, more relaxed etc.

This is also my first cycle on ACU and my first cycle temping in addition to my CBFM and OPKS:)

I also use Preseed and a whole plethora of supplements. DH and I decided if it doesn't happen this cycle we are going to a RE (one my ACU recommended - weird, huh?).

Best of luck everyone! And **babydust** to all :)

I am 29, DH is 32 ~ Married Since 2009 TTC #1 Since 01/01/2013 MMC + D&C 05/31/2013 @ 9w5d - Monosomy User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo