Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 540 Replies | Last Page

@wifey: its suuuuper early, I have so much hope for you!! and if this isnt the month, it could be next month

GVMDL7003: you are awesome and so supportive, thank you for your positivity!! I hope this is your month!!

@jennavee: yep, I guess I am, yay!! 2dpo!! I reallllly hope you get a surprise at the gyno , but if it is a cyst, I hope that goes away!!

so excited for everyone testing soon!!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey- It is still too early! Test again in a few days!! I think we have all had that feeling before and felt silly and stupid after for testing to early or then AF shows. You aren't alone at all! We have all been there! Keep your head up! Test again in a few days!The TWW is the worst! you get your this month!!

Acrichton- YAY 2dpo!!! I am still trying to figure out what DPO I am. I think 6. FF has me at 8 but maybe I am 7? HAHA TTC will drive you mad !! Thank you for the positive and sweet comment on my journal! It just lets me know that I am not alone! Thank you for being there!

Here we go TWW! isn't due until 9/5/13 the same day as my appt with the fertility doc! Hoping she doesn't show!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Lacey - Fx'd for you! AF is due 9/3 for me and I am hoping she stays away too! Maybe we will get to be belly buddies? Hope so :)

10 years ago

Lacey n hopeful: af is due for me on 9/3.

Fx for all of us here in the CTP website!

Baby dust n super sticky vibes!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

You gals are the best...

AF is due 9/5 for me, only a 10 day LF this month...hope that cuts it!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

GVMDL7003 & Hopeful & Acrichton- YAY! Hoping she definitely stays away so we can be Belly buddies!! We are cycle buddies this month! When are you girls testing?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Yay to cycle buddies...hopefully soon to be belly buddies :) I've been good so far and not wanting to test and am going to try to hold off until the day AF is due...if she doesn't show up then I will test! When do you guys plan on testing?

10 years ago

Think if I could hold of until Sunday would be best. I almost did it couple of times earlier this week but then I talked myself out of it. I was obsessing really hard Monday n Tuesday . I started having cramps this morning for a good chinch of time and was convicted that af was around the corner for me. Sooooooo if I wait until Sunday I think I will get a realistic result ... Maybe test on Monday. Labor Day...

Ok: idea!!! Why don't all of US, including other ladies with the same/close af due date test the very same day? Then we all post pics for votes?
I'm in DC. Eastern time. I don't get to sleep in because of my 4 doggies wanting to go out. Usually by 7 I'm up. Where are all of u? Do u want to test together? When would you think is best to test?

Love
Wicked Baby dust !!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

GVMDL7003: I am in NH and I usually get up to get ready for work at 6am. I am trying to hold off on testing. I think testing together would be a great idea!! What DPO will you be on Sunday??

10 years ago

Cool!
On Sunday I will be: 15/16 dpo

I'm on 10/11dpo now - can't decide because I had strong positives on 8/17 Saturday and 8/18 Sunday was even stronger. 27 days cycle. Af due 9/3.
Bd Tuesday 8/13 ; Saturday 8/17; Sunday 8/18 and Tuesday 8/20.
Used preseed for the first time.

Rolling the dice here...

But we can do on Monday or whenever we deem fit!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo