Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 540 Replies | Last Page

I have the same name on the other page I haven't put anything on there.try to upload a picture. But yall know how that is

10 years ago

Lacey, I'm so sorry you are having to go through all the negative parts of having a baby. You always think how fun and exciting it will be! But as you know, the fun and excitement disappears pretty quickly. I hope your husband can change the golf weekend.

Good luck at the doctor. Have you already made a plan for treatment this month? Or is this the initial consultation appointment? If it's the latter, you probably won't start a course of treatment this month. My first appointment we talked about what might be going on with me, talked about my history, and planned some tests for that month. Then we made a treatment plan to start the next month, because a lot of them require you to begin on CD 1 or 2.

If it is a treatment month and they can't change the hotel room, perhaps your husband could skip this golf trip, or would it be possible for you to go up to NY, too? It would be silly to pay for treatment and then not be together during go time. I hope you are able to work everything out.

Good luck GVMDL and acrichton testing tomorrow!!!

Haha Jennavee, as soon as you get your BFP I can follow you! :D

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies you are all very right guess I just gotta wait it out. Keep u posted if anything happens :)

User Image

10 years ago

Felurian i saw the us too!!!!! Awwwwww that's so awesome!!!!
H&H 9 months my dear!

To tomorrow fmu testers I wish us all bfns!!!!

Nite nite !!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Morning Gals! Well As Expected, Bfn, Only 7Dpo. But To add To My Temping Confusion, Temp Is At 97.3, Coverline. Tons Of Ewcm....No Clue What's Happening! Please, Someone Get A Bfp This Cycle! Good Luck Ladies!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Bfn
Or at least what looks like.

Acrichton: thank you for testing! I'm praying your will turn into bfp as you are 7dpo! Great chances!!!

It will happen soon!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

BFN here too :( Think I'll mosey on over to the June board soon.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton

Wifey &gvmdl its not over until show

10 years ago

Morning girls
Bfn for me too.

Felurian- thank you for the support. This will be the initial consultation. I'm not sure what she is going to do. Af is suppose to arrive that day. If it does it will be cd1. So I don't know if she would want to start anything this month. DH is trying to see if his friends can move it. He said if not then he won't go. I feel bad but I think this is more important and I think he knows that too. Congrats to you hun the us was beautiful to see! H&H 9 months!

Acrichton- Gl with those temps! Mine have been all over the place this month too. Mine looks a bad game of connect the dots! I hope we both get answers soon!

Thanks for the amazing support girls I don't know what I would do without all of you! I have an update on my whole sister in law journal entry but I'm on my phone and its hard to type!
I'll update later!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

wifey, lacey and GVMDL - I'm so sorry :-(

acrichton - could it be the infamous "implantation dip"???? As far as EWCM after O goes...that could be an early sign right?? Oh I hope it is for you!!!! FX'd!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo