Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 905 Replies | Last Page

1ST: whooooohooooo congrats lady!!!! yay!!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

1st YAY!!!!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

1st - A BFP!!! I'm so happy for you. HH9mos!

Cristi -I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you that you get your miracle baby soon.

AFM: 11/12 dpo and still waiting to test. Feeling worn out right now, but it could be just work stress. Af is due on Wednesday so I'll probably test then if I don't see anything.

User Image

10 years ago

@Cristi, my heart breaks for you. I'm so so sorry!

@1st, omg!!! Please tell me you felt AF cramps before your BFP, that will give me hope! (But actually, you can be honest if you didn't, haha).

@Lacey, that is so weird how you had positive OPKs and cramps and even a temp shift, but they're still calling your cycle annovulatory. Did they do a progesterone test?

AFM, I don't feel quite as AF-y as I did this morning, but I can still tell she's coming. That witch!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey: I wish there was something for them to a progesterone with, I suggested that maybe we get one to just make sure. They won't do one since they have been following me since CD12 looking for a mature follicle and nothing, they said that if I did release a mature follicle they would be able to see the fluid in my ovary where it was but everything shrank back to tiny little follicles and no fluid on CD 23, BUT If no AF by CD 35 they will being me in for a progesterone and HCG and then put me on meds to start AF. Crazy bodies us girls have!!! Stay away AF!!!! She is Evil!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

1stTTC Congrats to you. H&H 9 months!

Thank you Spartiechic. Sending baby dust your way.

Wifey, thank you very much.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

1stTTC Congrats to you. H&H 9 months!

Thank you Spartiechic. Sending baby dust your way.

Wifey, thank you very much.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi - so sorry, dear. Hugs to you.

1st - yay!!

Ok, so my tests came back. I just got off the phone with the nurse, and it was good news/uh, not so good news.

The not so good news is they didn't run all the tests they were supposed to. I have to go back tomorrow to get more blood drawn so they can test for immunological problems and other things like that. BUT...

My FSH, E2, and LH all came back perfectly normal. Thank GOD. I was a nervous wreck, anticipating that they'd say I was too bad off to help or too old and not producing any good eggs anymore. They may STILL not be able to find the cause of the miscarriages, or they may find something and not be able to help me, but at least that small part of the testing is off my plate.

When I get the rest of the tests run, I'll have to wait for my appointment on the 7th to talk to the doctor about them. They said some of the tests take 2 days to come back.

User Image

10 years ago

@wifey: Yes, I actually did. The cramps were on and off. That was really the only symptom I have had. Other than creamy cm and occasional hot flashes.

10 years ago

Rebecca: thats a good start dear!

I tested again on a 2h hold, bfn
ugh

Af due tomorrow but not holding any hopes... praying for a miracle now!!!
If af comes then Thursday on my cd3 i will check fsh levels ...

Good luck everyone! !!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo