Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 905 Replies | Last Page

acrichton - you and me both! when my DH saw how much I'd been spending at the drugstore (on tests) he was NOT happy! So I decided that I wouldn't buy any more unless he suggested I was knocked up and thought it would be good to test and see. I have a few wondfos (which I don't have much faith in), 2 FRERs and a digital....so that might get me through this cycle. But now that he's on to the fact that I'm a POAS addict he might watch more closely! lol

10 years ago

I'm tired of hearing "relax and it will happen" from those who know we're TTC, especially since I know I have a known fertility issue! Makes me wanna slam some heads together...I'm a lil grumpy right now. :-/

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Ugh, I'm sorry myluckyduck! I hate hearing that too, even without a diagnosed issue yet, so I can only imagine how annoying it is for you. Relaxing is a LOT easier said than done.

Thanks, Lacey, for sharing your story about going to the doctor. As much as I'd like to think I'm just paranoid for worrying so much and wanting to see the doctor so soon, I know that I personally can't "relax" until I know that it CAN happen for DH and I. Until I know that, I'm just going to stress and we all know that isn't the best way to get preggers!

CD6 for me today. This is my first cycle temping from the very beginning, so I'm excited to (hopefully) confirm ovulation this month with a temp spike as well as positive OPKs. DH and I might also try pre-seed -- it's been sitting in my medicine cabinet but for some reason last cycle I was too scared to pull it out and use it. I've been taking folic acid supplements for a few months now. I think I might try pineapple core after O this month, because my suspicion is that if I am having infertility issues, they are most likely problems implanting.
Stupid question, but what is the best way to do the pineapple core thing? Are we literally talking about eating fresh pineapple, or is it a pill or supplement?

Happy Monday, everyone! and

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey- not a stupid question, I was wondering too :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@jennavee: I took another FRER this am..bfn of course, BUT I SWORE to myself that I will NOT take another unitl Thursday when I am 10dpo (unless AF comes, in which case they will stay in the closet until next month lol)

@ myluckyduck: UGH, I completly hear you on that!! If I even think someone close to me is going to say relax it will happen I cut them off immediately and say, "and don't tell me to relax, bc you know it isnt happening..." They usually learn not to say it again haha.

@ Lacey: did you have your blood testing yet? Curious to see how everything is going for you and DH

@gvmdl: how are you so far this cycle??? Is the still lingering?

AFM: Pretty much going with 7DPO, CD 36, still no . I am NOT testing again until 10dpo. I have been acting like quite the witch myself this weekend to my husband (who reallllllly needs to take a class in how to be a little more sensitive I might add) . TTC has put a HUGE strain on our marriage, and that really scares me. I hope we can find some way to de-stress when it comes time to see the doctor next month. I think both of us are nervous to be in the "unexplained" bucket when it comes to infertility, I would rather know what is going on with us. Sorry for venting girls, I am just feeling overwhelmed...maybe the really is on her way

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies still technically trying for a may baby. Im 6 dpo I think and pre af cramping has begun on schedule. Boo! I will know by the end of this week whether she comes. I don't have a terribly long lp but my dr assured me that since it was over 10 days and my progesterone was good I shouldn't worry.

People have no idea that women TTC can't just relax and get pregnant. Oh let me just forget about it and see what happens...ha yeah that doesnt work!

10 years ago

@wifey: I juiced a whole pineapple this weekend, makes the core easier to handle if you have a juicer you should give it a try!!! Eating the core is so chewy lol

10 years ago

@pbc: so true....lol

10 years ago

Thanks acrichton, good idea! Maybe I'll make myself a little fertility smoothy, lol.

Sorry to hear that TTC is stressing your marriage :( I think it's pretty normal to go through something like this, especially when there is still so much uncertainty. I'm sure you guys will figure it out though, and probably grow even closer in the process.

Pbc, hope the stays away!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Hi sweethearts!
Im hanging in there. Ups n downs like we all know and trying to get my mind off of things. I am stressed out.
in theory yes i know if u are relaxed things happen but in practice is very hard ...
i am temping this cycle but we shall see how that goes.

Praying for all of us!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo