Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Anyone experience heavier AF after using RRL? I used a bunch and I mean A BUNCH of herbs and supplements earlier this year and had the two heaviest periods ever and they also lasted longer than normal. I stopped taking all those things except I take royal jelly and maca occasionally. I wonder if the thicken of your uterine tissue would make AF heavier, it would make sense.

If anyone is interested to learn more about natural fertility aids, check out this sitehttp://www.natural-fertility-info.com/ that't what I looked at before buying these herbs (which I got on Amazon).

I am not trying anything different, will use pre-seed, take prenatal, royal jelly, maca and selenium (for my thyroid but can also help with implantation.

Also, sorry I am being so long-winded...but if anyone is interested in the immune suppression protocol, I can tell you all about it!

10 years ago

Pcb: meeeeeee!
Af is soooo heavy that i had three nocturnal pads in 45a minutes ..
i am going to take iron because im bleeding a lot.
Is better now but i have intense cramping.
Thats why i do the tea every other day.

Last cycle i had for the first time ever mid cycle/ ovulation spotting.
But also had all pg symptoms on the book. And bfn's.
Im going to take it this month but if it continues to disagree with me i will stop.

I will do the pressed, cranberry juice, temp. N tons of bd. Rrl tea every other day.

What is royal jelly good for? Cm perhaps?

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Stress free is the way to be! ladies try not to stress or worry so much this cycle just focus on the positive stay with your routine and baby dance as much as you can!

Im gonna stalk even after the

10 years ago

PLEASE DO NOT LAUGH AT THIS QUESTION: Is it possible to have a period, but be preggo?? I have a bicornuate uterus - if you were to slice my uterus in half vertically - it basically looks like if you were to draw a heart on a piece of paper. I have two endometriums, one cervix, one vagina.

UGH. I'm so confused. Had a crazy unusual "period." Today, I had cramping I've never had before and nausea. And a headache the previous two days.

The biggest thing confusing me is this test below. Taken at 7PM on a 3 hour hold.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=171199

Advice?? :-/

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

gvmdl: ahh, good to know! I have a ton of rrl pills left over and was thinking about using them again. Royal jelly is for egg health, among other things. I figure it can't hurt, right?

1040, stalk away! :)

myluckyduck - I hear that you technically cannot have a period and be pregnant but who in the heck knows. You hear all the time women claiming they didn't know they were pregnant because they were getting periods. How was the bleeding? It's very common to experience bleeding (light/spotting) in early pregnancy. I think I see a faint, faint second line on that test. Where are you at in your cycle?

10 years ago

I wish I could down that RRL tea! I only drank it when I was 37 weeks with DS....I made it to 3 cups a day for a few days in a row and went in to labor at 38 weeks and 3 days, so I know it is definitely effective! I know it also helps strengthen your uterus, as well as the fact that it's just got all those good things like vitamins, calcium, iron, etc. There are some cautions about drinking it AFTER ovulation though, so I encourage you to do research/talk to your doctor.

myluckyduck - messaged you some info!

Mommy85 - welcome! Glad to have you here! Pull up a chair and get comfy! ;-)

1stTTCMommy - look forward to seeing you post a BFP!! :-)

10 years ago

Well, my period was moderate. I'm CD6 because I counted my full flow as CD1, but with my uterine defect...I'm wondering if a period is possible. DH and I have sex from the end of one period to another...I could be as late as 17DPO or as early as 8DPO...I use OPK's, but don't temp. :-/ I'm testing in the AM and calling the DR...better to be safe than sorry.

I think i see a very very faint line too!!!
That would be so cool!

Fx for you!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Hi ladies! This is my first posting here. My DH and I JUST started TTC, and after stalking this thread for several minutes, I decided to join. I really think I will like (& need) the community support as we start this process.

I stopped taking my birth control mid-cycle last month (About August 19th), so I really have only had about half a cycle off the pill so far (was on it for 10 years - I'm 28 now). I'm expecting AF any day now, and this will be my first whole cycle off the pill, so I'm interested to see what happens.

I bought a bunch of OPKs and HPTs, and I've started trying to learn how to check & track CM. So much to learn!

Best of luck to everyone this month!

10 years ago

Welcome, Nashville!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo