Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Kizzy... I just started temping this morning.... and I am CD 7. I started testing because I am really unsure of when I actually ovulate. A ovulation calculator estimated it to be Sept. 20th. The just left yesterday and there is barely any CF right now... so it really may be too early? It was suggested to me to wait 2 days and start back testing.... But like I said I am a first timer and completely lost....

10 years ago

Live Update: Tests Were Ordered, Bfn at Drs Office,Ultrasound Coming Up Next To Check My Lady Parts For Any Issues stay Tuned lol

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton: FX for good news!!!!!

10 years ago

Acrichton: Fingers crossed for some answer!!! Let us know!!

Scooby: LOVE THAT PIC!!! Keep your head up. It will happen for all of us. They say: The best things come to those who wait....unfortunately the wait is the hardest part! Whoever came up with that saying sucks!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Wow! You ladies are great! I'm learning so much! Hearing the positives really helps! Anyone near 3 dpo?

10 years ago

Hey girls,

Scooby my heart goes out to you, I hope you ovulate next cycle

Everyone: first, thank you all for the luck and well wishes, you are all amazing I am beyond thankful for you all.

Today's dr appt was a mixed bag of results. Bad news I am for sure not pregnant, and no one knows if I ovulated based on ultrasound.

Good news: my uterus and ovaries are looking pretty good on the ultrasound, and my ovaries are normal, no cysts or scarring on uterus from d&c in Feb. My nurse practitioner is very proactive as is the obgyn, so they referred me to get fertility testing.

Step 1 (tomorrow am) blood work(thyroid, prolactin, beta-not sure why beta but she wrote tests before the US)

Step 2: FSH test on CD 3 once af is here

Step 3: Progesterone test CD 23

Step 4: SA for hubby in October

I am going to try the apple cider vinegar next cycle too, and going to stick w opks, as that is what the dr recommended over temping.

I feel ok, now just waiting to see if the witch shows

Did anyone O yet?

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

acrichton - I'm so disappointed they determined you weren't pregnant! At least you're making some sort of progress though. It sounds like you have a good doctor! I'm glad they were able to tell your uterus and ovaries look good! Maybe you'll have a little less stress with the current cycle....knowing that things are looking ok. When I had my first appointment (I'd made it because I was a week late and I just felt like something was wrong), it was reassuring to finally find out that everything looked "normal". Praying you'll be able to get even better news next cycle! *hugs*

10 years ago

Acrichton & kelseyleab I'm waiting to O. Feeling the O pain in the last couple of hours so I'm expecting first pos opk before bed (I hope). If not, I'm sure it will show pos tomorrow

Acrichton, I hope they get it figured out

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Wow... So many of y'all are cycle buddies this month! Soo exciting :-). Happy BD'ing!!

AFM....going tomorrow to hopefully hear the heartbeat. Excited but so nervous. What if we don't hear it??!! Last appt. they saw yolk sac and teeny tiny fetal pole; no heartbeat yet. Doc said it looks like a healthy 5.4 wks pregnancy--even though, according to my LMP, I should have been 6.4 wks. I dunno... maybe I ovulated later and/or implanted later? We'll see what I measure tomorrow. Wish me luck ladies!

GL and baby dust to y'all!

User Image

10 years ago

1st, you can keep testing if you wish or you can wait a day or two. Keep temping as well. Once you see a temp dip you will o a day or two after. I usually o about day 14 or 15. I usually start temping on day 9.

Acrichton, hoping you get this crazy cycle figured out soon.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo