Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Hey Girls,

Tested Today, Bfn.

I Could Be, 6dpo Or 12Dpo, But I Am Leaning Towards 6dpo Given The Temp Rise After The Most Recent Opks. Im Still Cramping And Nauseous, Mostly When I Lie Down. If AF Doesnt Come By Thursday I Want To See The Obgyn To Get Checked To Make Sure I Don't Have An Infection Or Something, Bc When I Get The Cramping, It IS Really Close To My Cervix, Its Bizarre. I Have Also Been Really Warm And Woke Up In A Cold Swest Having To Pee At 6Am.
For Those Who Have Been Pregnant, Have Any Of You Had ThosE Synptoms?

Hope You All Are Having A Good Weekend
Where Are You Guys In Your Cycle?

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Myluckyduck: Im Trying To Eat The Same Way, Wish It Wasnt So Expensive

10 years ago

hello, I am moving over from the May board. CD5/6 and fourth cycle on Clomid. last cycle on Clomid for awhile so hopefully we will get lucky and get pregnant this month. I have decided not to do bbt or opks and to just check cm and position. going to test if no af on CD 32 which is Oct 5. strategy this time is to relax and distress

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

6th iui tomorrow. Baby dust and blessings to all

Dot

10 years ago

Hello ladies! I have never participated in a forum before. I will turn 30 next month. Dh and I are ttc #2. I don't know why, but I would feel much more comfortable conceiving before I hit the big 3 0.
CD 10 today with what should turn out to be another 28 day cycle (God willing.) Hoping for a June baby, edd would be 6/6/14 :)
This is our 3rd cycle actively ttc after being on depo for about 3 years, last shot was December 2012.

We plan on dtd mon-thurs using preseed, soft cups, and opk's. Fingers crossed and baby dust to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

bammom_ do you mean you are going to bd every day Mon-Fri? it is recommended to bd every other day because a man needs about 48 hours in between to produce viable sperm to get you pregnant. it might be better bot to bd every day

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Acrichton.I get cramps and feel sick to my stomach. I dnt actually get sick

10 years ago

I saw a report that if dh is healthy you increase your chances by baby dancing every day. It actually increases by about 15% as opposed to only bedding every other day. . My hubby is healthy :)

I also figure that the last time we conceived was our honeymoon and we were, ya know, on our honeymoon, lol.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bam mom: welcome and happy BDing :)

1040: how many dpi did you start symptoms?

Debrisette: good luck on your iui

Jenavee: no idea if I will test tomorrow..my hubby and I cleaned the garbage under she sink, and lets just say he was NOT happy at the number of tests I bought recently

10 years ago

ok.Well good luck bammom!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo