Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 905 Replies | Last Page

1st - preseed is good for helping out cm to.ensure the sperm can get to the egg. I have been using it for over a yr and its not helped me get pregnant but I have other issues and my cm is generally pretty good. But its great to use in general as a lubricant. It can also be helpful if your cm is too thin, too thick or not enough.

10 years ago

1st - this is the first cycle I've used it, we've used it twice now. I really like it! After DS was born, I found that I was a lot more dry, so it helps with that. Be careful not to use too much though! The first time I used it, I went with the recommended amount and it was *ahem* wetter than a Slip -n- Slide.... lmao!

AFM - I've been having some erratic temps 3 days in particular. 1 of them I drank the night before, and had to get up almost 3 hours earlier than normal, another day I had a few glasses of wine, and the last one I had problems sleeping (had to keep getting up to pee, couldn't fall back asleep, etc). I'm worried that the erratic temps are an indication of something wrong, but then I try to convince myself that drinking and getting up at night can raise your temp. Any thoughts?

10 years ago

1st- I used it for the first time last month mostly because I just don't think I have enough cm. I did not get pregnant last month, but I still like using it as a lubricant. However, I must warn you to use very little when starting out. It seems to be way more slippery than regular lubricants. I began by using the suggested amount (2 on the insert stick thingy) and whoa nelly that was TOO MUCH. Now I only apply it externally and just the smallest amount on my fingers to apply it. So my advice to you is to play around with it before actually . Good luck!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is feeling good today! A lot going on in this forum, I can't believe how many people have such proactive doctors! I'm happy you're all getting answers to your questions, and my heart goes out to those who are getting answers they don't want! I have an appointment with my doctor in 2 weeks, and I'm still scared that it won't go the way I want it to. My worst fear, though, is to get the "go home and keep trying" speech without any tests. I'd like to at least get some blood work done to know whether I'm ovulating or not.

Speaking of ovulating, this is my first month temping from the beginning of AF. I think my chart looks pretty weird so far, it's been slowly rising almost every day since the first day of AF. I've looked at a lot of ovulatory charts on FF, and they all seem to spike up and down a lot more during the follicular phase. Should I be worried?? I know it's crazy to obsess over a chart before ovulation is even supposed to happen (I'm cd9 right now), but I really haven't seen a lot of charts that start like mine has started!!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies! It is nice to see all of the activities on here...I was away for work for a few days and then got a nasty cold :( so I am just trying to catch up. I'll second what wifey wrote and say that it is so nice to see all of the proactive doctors out there!

beatles - how exciting! I can't wait to hear all about your appointment and what it was like to hear the heartbeat for the first time! GL!!

Achriton - sorry you got a BFN but I am happy that you seem to have a wonderful doctor and that you will finally be getting some more answers! GL to you!!

sweet - hoping you get your BFP! Those are some long cycles!! Fx'd for you!

AFM - cd 9 and just starting opks and waiting to O. Not much new to report here!

GL everyone....anyone testing soon? Anxious to see some BFPs!!!

10 years ago

Well, I bought it because we do tend to use lubricant because sometimes I just don't produce quite enough cm myself... which I really think is a side effect of my birth control. I haven't read that this is indeed a side effect, but I never had that problem til after starting birth control.... Anyway last month we used a different lubricant which I read could affect the sperm, so we decided to buy Pre-Seed.

@Bammom: Thanks for the advice because I definitely was gonna just go with what the instructions said.. And we really don't need that much.... Lol..

@Jennavee: You really just made me LOL!! For real!! Haha... Just the thought of a human slip-n-slide....

@PBC: Thanks for the information :)

10 years ago

@wifey: what kind of thermometer are you using? When I first started I used the ear one (totatlly not what I was supposed to use), so once I switched to a BBT thermometer I picked up from Walgreens my temps were lower and made more sense.

@hopeful: Sorry you had a cold, I hope you are better now!! I am in NJ and it seems like the cold virus is starting to go around, EEK!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

@acrichton, I'm using a Walgreens one that I put under my tongue (I think!) and it goes to two digits after the decimal point. I think that second digit is a load of BS though, because I keep getting the same numbers over and over. E.g., if I get something in the 97.3 range, it's always 97.33. If it's 97.4, it's 97.45, and if it's 97.1, it's 97.18. How silly.

Anyway, I realized that I discarded a temp on cd3 that I thought at the time was crazy low (95.9?!), but when I add that temp. back in, my chart maybe looks a little more normal? I guess I just have to wait and see whether FF thinks I ovulate

10 years ago

wifey - from what I've read it's normal to have weird temps during AF, I temp during AF just to stay in the habit though.

10 years ago

Thanks Jenavee! I thought this whole temping thing would calm my nerves, but it's kind of doing the opposite, haha.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo