Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Lots of baby dust Lucky! I know your time is coming so very soon!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Tons of baby dust your way to all the ladies coming here!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

I'm officially here! Sad, but thankful I'm out of the TWW zone I guess. :/ I'm sorry you got got by AF. :(

10 years ago

Well I'm coming over too.cant. lose track of u ladies

10 years ago

Still trying to have hope while taking it easy over here. If we conceive this month...our EDD would be June 11th...8 days before our 10th wedding anniversary ;-) Thinking about trying soy isoflavones, natures clomid, this month...what do you ladies think?

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I haven't done much research on soy isoflavones...so I'm afraid I can't offer any advice. I AM taking folic acid though, and I read yesterday that women who take folic acid while TTC have a 40% chance of conceiving twins because it can cause hyperovulation. DH didn't like the sound of twins! LOL I can't NOT take it though, because it helps prevent defects. I guess we'll let God take care of that!

10 years ago

On the folic acid note i also understand that. Husbands shoud take it to because supposedly helps with the swimmers ..
My dh takes off and on. I beg him to take it since he is 55!!!!

I take prenatal and folic acid.
Last month took red raspberry leaf tea. Made me crampy but i tried..

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

I take a prenatal that contains folic acid, most do in the US. I also take Vitamin E, DHA supplement, and Vitamin B6...

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies, mind if I join?

Ive been trying for 2 years and have had some chemical pregnancies. Nothing that sticks for longer than 5 weeks. Have a new FS so I am on the usual...prenatal pills, Folic Acid, however this month I was told to start DHEA and Ubiquinol for helping my old eggs and to lower my FSH number. I am just waiting for my ovulation in 2 days and than the dreaded TTW
Good luck to everyone this month

10 years ago

Welcome Hopeful Mom!

I still take my prenatal vitamins...but I read that if you're overweight it's good to take extra folic acid because it's not absorbed as efficiently. I dunno...can't hurt though!
I didn't know if was good for DH too! I'll have him start taking it today!!
As far as RRL tea goes...I tried it plain, with sugar, with honey, with cream. It's gross no matter how you make it. I just can't do it. lol :-/

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo